NJ DT Tywone Malone

This guy doesn't even know who his position coach will be if he signs with TN. He's probably waiting, encouraged by the staff, to hold off and see how things shake out.

Who knows, Harrison Bailey committed w/out knowing who his Offensive Coordinator was.

We all know where this is going. Especially after what will happen on Saturday.
I think it all depends on who they've talked to and who they think they can cut a deal with. We all think that Huge Freeze is our savior. I'm not convinced the people that make the decision are as enamoured with him. Remember, many of these same folks are the ones that brought us Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt. I don't think they'll go that low this time so I think that's why they may keep him another year knowing that they'll probably have to replace him next year. They can use the next year to try and get a better candidate to take over in 2022. I just can't see them getting rid of Pruitt to bring in another "Learn-on-the-job" type coach. Now if they can hit on one of their top choices, I think he's gone.

Last edited:
I think it all depends on who they've talked to and who they think they can cut a deal with. We all think that Huge Freeze is our savior. I'm not convinced the people that make the decision is enamoured with him. Remember, many of these same folks are the ones that brought us Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt. I don't think they'll go that low this time so I think that's why they may keep him another year knowing that they'll probably have to replace him next year. They can use the next year to try and get a better candidate to take over in 2022. I just can't see them getting rid of Pruitt to bring in another "Learn-on-the-job" type coach. Now if they can hit on one of their top choices, I think he's gone.
You are new around here, arenā€™t you? Welcome to Volnation!!!!

We all know where this is going. Especially after what will happen on Saturday.

You are right..... I heard that if he keeps the game close he gets a one year extension, win and gets a three year extension. What a relief that would be for everyone.... I had to record it on my phone three times before I could play it back to myself. Hey this rumor game is fun.....

VN Store

Back