'22 TN RB Kendall Jackson

Corey Booker was my age. I moved out west after our freshman year. He must've been AA as a sophomore because he didn't play freshman year. Grades or something. I remember him getting looked at by Auburn

If you saw KJ last year, he already got bigger. I guess his Dad is 6' 5". If he grows too much he'll need to switch positions.

Nah. He's a bit heavy legged right now.
Needs to do box jumps and sprints religiously. He looks like Lattimore out of South Carolina about 10 years ago. He can grow to 6'1 and be bigger and faster than he is now.

Hopefully he continues to develop.

Cory Booker was an All-American as a freshman at Oak Ridge, but then stopped growing.

I think this kid will continue to develop just from the look of his body structure.

Has almost NO blocking on every run and still gets his yardage.
I played against Booker, and then worked with him years later. He was a good one.

Reactions: LittleVol
Don’t know who I’d rather get between Hayden/James/Jackson. Starting to think James/Jackson. Dreads add an extra star. Maybe Dallan could be a slot.

We have shown that our rb's do not make very good linebackers. Crouch and Banks.

We haven't had good LB play as a unit for more than a decade. Hate to hear Lawrence decomit.

Can somebody hurry up and fire Pruitt so another offensive playmaker won’t have to play linebacker?
I was a fan of Pruitt of doing that.
Bryce Thompson and Alontae Taylor turned out good.
But man we really could have used Crouch and Banks this season with our big powerful oline. And they weren't exactly lighting it up at LB...

Oak Ridge vs Summit for TN state championship.
It's on dish channel 30 WVLT2 Knoxville market.

Early in the 1st quarter: Summit 7 - O.R. 0

*Oak Ridge looks outclassed so far. They've not been able to stop Summit and can't move the ball on Summit.

Oak Ridge vs Summit for TN state championship.
It's on dish channel 30 WVLT2 Knoxville market.

Early in the 1st quarter: Summit 7 - O.R. 0

*Oak Ridge looks outclassed so far. They've not been able to stop Summit and can't move the ball on Summit.
How did this kid do in the championship.?

He has had a rough time of it lately. Oak Ridge's offensive line isnt very good. I have watched a few of their games. Not unusual for him to take a handoff and have defensive guys literally right in his face

How did this kid do in the championship.?
I don't know how he finished. I only watched the 1st half and he didn't do much or stand out like a D1 athlete normally does. OR had a freshman WR score right before halftime and that was it for the Wildcats. 28-7 was the final, it was 21-7 at the half.

*I did like Summit's QB but I don't remember his name.

Reactions: T Dog
I don't know how he finished. I only watched the 1st half and he didn't do much or stand out like a D1 athlete normally does. OR had a freshman WR score right before halftime and that was it for the Wildcats. 28-7 was the final, it was 21-7 at the half.

*I did like Summit's QB but I don't remember his name.
Summit’s QB is Destin Wade. 3*. His twin brother is a 4* LB.

VN Store

Back