Find Your Place in the Vaccine Line

I’m nearly last in line but I’m ok with that since I don’t plan on taking it

Not taking that RNA (Never worked before) Vaccine. Nobody knows the long term safety of this vaccine For a Virus that has a 99% Recovery rate. AND is (From reports of upwards of 1500 Dr's and Med Scientists) Preventable. Covid always about giving us a vaccine; Gates was talking about it from the jump. GATES isn't qualified to discuss Medicine. Yall get in line. They will have to shoot me; and it will probably come to that; since they want to IDchip every human on Earth. THIS will accomplish their goal. Does nobody find it interesting that the House Bill for Tracing has a Number 6666? HR-6666. Look it up. The special delivery system of Gates' vaccine is called LUCIFERASE? Shhhhhh. Nothing to see here.

I’m assuming you are posting from a computer using a VPN?

Do you folks apply any logic to your conspiracies... NM oxymoron question.

Not taking that RNA (Never worked before) Vaccine. Nobody knows the long term safety of this vaccine For a Virus that has a 99% Recovery rate. AND is (From reports of upwards of 1500 Dr's and Med Scientists) Preventable. Covid always about giving us a vaccine; Gates was talking about it from the jump. GATES isn't qualified to discuss Medicine. Yall get in line. They will have to shoot me; and it will probably come to that; since they want to IDchip every human on Earth. THIS will accomplish their goal. Does nobody find it interesting that the House Bill for Tracing has a Number 6666? HR-6666. Look it up. The special delivery system of Gates' vaccine is called LUCIFERASE? Shhhhhh. Nothing to see here.
You're posting from your "chip" already if you post from your phone. No need for surgery.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I don't agree with putting all of us healthcare workers ahead of those in nursing homes. Where are the deaths occurring?

Reactions: StarRaider
I’m assuming you are posting from a computer using a VPN?

Do you folks apply any logic to your conspiracies... NM oxymoron question.

"Conspiracy"? Hang around about 6 Months; then get back. Sad that some don't have the ability to Observe and Extrapolate. How do you think they are going to determine if you have had the Vax? A Card you carry around? LOL. Right. How are they going to Make it mandatory without a Decree? Get the Merchants to require it. You won't be able to "Buy or Sell" without the vaccine. 666. "Conspiracy"? This is the strategy already being readied in Israel. They are fixing to Control you and all you can do is yell "Conspiracy" at me.

Reactions: Pacer92
"Conspiracy"? Hang around about 6 Months; then get back. Sad that some don't have the ability to Observe and Extrapolate. How do you think they are going to determine if you have had the Vax? A Card you carry around? LOL. Right. How are they going to Make it mandatory without a Decree? Get the Merchants to require it. You won't be able to "Buy or Sell" without the vaccine. 666. "Conspiracy"? This is the strategy already being readied in Israel. They are fixing to Control you and all you can do is yell "Conspiracy" at me.

If you aren’t trolling you best seek help.
I don't agree with putting all of us healthcare workers ahead of those in nursing homes. Where are the deaths occurring?

I think each state is determining how to allocate. Haven’t heard what TN’s plan is. I know Lee has held the first 975 doses back until more come because he couldn’t decide who should get them first.

Question for the group.

I've heard that people have contracted this virus multiple times. What is the consensus thought on this ?

If the virus can be caught more than once does that mean it mutates like the flu or cold viruses?

Won't be ever by choice. Just a matter of time before the Army makes it required (which I'm sure they will)

This doesn’t really make sense. I said I was a 25 year old living in the least populated county in America and it didn’t put me at the end of the line. Cant imagine what it takes to get to the end of the line .

Reactions: StarRaider
9 months ago I would have thought shutting down the world because of a virus was insane.
I, along with a large % of the population, have not missed a single day of work because of the pandemic. If the world was shutting down I wish I could get some PTO.

I, along with a large % of the population, have not missed a single day of work because of the pandemic. If the world was shutting down I wish I could get some PTO.
Congratulations. You realize this is an incredibly dumb argument. How about apply it to covid itself. I, along with a large % of the population, have not gotten sick from covid. If the world isn’t getting sick I wish they wouldn’t shut down the economy

Last edited:

VN Store

Back