Chip Long gone

College football coaching ranks are quite a bit like politics - they take care of each other; it is an exclusive club with plenty of perks; no real loyalty - only momentary opportunities and photo-optics. It's all sickening.

Meanwhile, true fans are asked to spend more and more and more to support the club. F. U.

College football coaching ranks are quite a bit like politics - they take care of each other; it is an exclusive club with plenty of perks; no real loyalty - only momentary opportunities and photo-optics. It's all sickening.

Meanwhile, true fans are asked to spend more and more and more to support the club. F. U.
Florida University?

It is somewhat amazing that they could have a guy like Long on staff , who was a Broyles award finalist in 2018 and put up some great offenses at ND, and still put up such a horrendous offense.

Then I remember the moron they have as head coach and his infatuation with Guaranturnover and it makes sense.

It is somewhat amazing that they could have a guy like Long on staff , who was a Broyles award finalist in 2018 and put up some great offenses at ND, and still put up such a horrendous offense.

Then I remember the moron they have as head coach and his infatuation with Guaranturnover and it makes sense.
JG is all that sucks tbh. Great RB, decent WR, top offensive line(JG makes them look bad). We are closer on offense than we think. We do suck at TE though..

if I was on the coaching staff I've had to be worried about the bottom falling out... so those with another opportunity would have to seriously consider

Chip Long was holding JG back so I think he should get another shot against Florida.

I work with a guy whos a huge ND fan and he did say Long was a cancer to the team. Long has great football knowledge but with his career trajectory this could be true.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Poor Tulane. Not sure how you can look at anyone associated with that offense and think they deserve a better job.

You’ve obviously not followed Tulane football. Willie Fritz is actually pretty solid, particularly on offense. OC just took the head coaching job in Hattiesburg, and we don’t got that Sark money.

Jump off the sinking ship while you can.

Good luck to the guy.

JG is all that sucks tbh. Great RB, decent WR, top offensive line(JG makes them look bad). We are closer on offense than we think. We do suck at TE though..

Our O-line is insanely talented, but they are easily confused on protection schemes and certain run blocking patterns. Friend has been a problem since day 1 but the poor O-line play was hand waved off due to a lack of talent, then the talent being too young.

Just a reminder that Fulmer was cited by the SEC for running onto the practice field and coaching the O line when he saw them consistently messing up an easy technique.

VN Store

Back