The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

It’s the off topic thread disguised as an exclusive club. Regulars also use it to hide from the Football Forum drive-by posters.
We also hope to use it to save ourselves from an endless number of new threads being started just because someone has what they believe to be a new thought about basketball.

We also hope to use it to save ourselves from an endless number of new threads being started just because someone has what they believe to be a new thought about basketball.

I’ve seen a bunch of those. But I try to be nice so I haven’t posted that thought inside of them. “RTDB” is what I feel like posting. Read the “Dang” Board.

I’ve seen a bunch of those. But I try to be nice so I haven’t posted that thought inside of them. “RTDB” is what I feel like posting. Read the “Dang” Board.
This thread should be like the Football Talk thread in Recruiting Forum. Any other threads should be BB Recruiting Threads for prospects. Makes things a lot easier

Don't worry @YankeeVol, I'm mad active, in fact, I won my Yahoo league last year or I was in first when the shutdown happened. Still would have won the playoffs, I'm in a Champions League, too. Once again, don't worry, I wanna win this league even more than the Champs League, just so I can talk pure smack

Reactions: IndianapolisVol

VN Store

Back