Trump 2024?

evillawyer

Dark Brandon, B*tches!
Lots of rumblings that he'll run in 2024 and will in fact kick off his campaign the same day Biden's inaugurated. Thoughts?

I don’t mind that he’s seeking to take some, if not all, of the attention from Biden on Inauguration Day. I’ll love listening to all of the left huff and puff about the lack of respect and decorum.

That said, I’m not voting for him whether he forms his own party or he somehow manages to secure the GOP nomination.

I don't think he will ultimately run, but I hope he muddies the waters for a while.

The MAGA people can’t win without GOP money. The GOP can’t win without MAGA voters. It’s a match made in hell.

Reactions: PointGuard
I don’t mind that he’s seeking to take some, if not all, of the attention from Biden on Inauguration Day. I’ll love listening to all of the left huff and puff about the lack of respect and decorum.

That said, I’m not voting for him whether he forms his own party or he somehow manages to secure the GOP nomination.
It’ll be fine if he does it. It’ll just remind everybody what an egotistical, self-centered twerp he has always been and continues to be. He doesn’t care about you, me or anybody else in this country but himself. And that’s not up for debate.

It’ll be fine if he does it. It’ll just remind everybody what an egotistical, self-centered twerp he has always been and continues to be. He doesn’t care about you, me or anybody else in this country but himself. And that’s not up for debate.
So like every other politician.

Yep. But Trump’s worse. He doesn’t even try to hide his disdain for the average person.
There’s very little difference between Trump and Biden.
Neither gives one **** about the average person.
Both sexual predators.
Both **** human beings.

Playing the “Trump is worse” card is disingenuous at best

There’s very little difference between Trump and Biden.
Neither gives one **** about the average person.
Both sexual predators.
Both **** human beings.

Playing the “Trump is worse” card is disingenuous at best
Trump and Biden play to a different crowd. At the end of the day one caters to the coastal elites and the other caters to the rest of the country. Choose your poison.

VN Store

Back