What happens to our coaches if we lose our next game against Florida?

What happens to our coaches if we lose our next game against Florida?
Does this mean CJP is removed or does it not make a difference for this year?
If Jeremy does get fired (which I’m not convinced will happen), he will get what he, and most people, is looking for in life: millions of dollars to have little to no responsibility.

Jeremy knew when he took the job that he wasn’t cut out for this and that it would inevitably fail. But nobody is going to turn down ~$16,000,000-ish.

What will happen ?? Nothing, we will get some good recruits, everybody will wait for the great comeback next year and nothing will happen, just like always....nothing.

It’s when we lose, not if. Pruitt will be back in 2021 and no one really wants that, probably including Pruitt.

Does this mean CJP is removed or does it not make a difference for this year?
It means we get another week of idiot armchair AD's yelling "Tennessee football is at a crossroads! and Neyland will be empty next year if we bring him back!" Neither of those things are true, but our fans aren't smart enough to realize that....

Reactions: Myrtleturtle
Fulmer is in the AD spot as long as he wants. The guy won’t live and die based on only one football coaching hire

Nah, Fulmer is only AD because Currie screwed up so badly and had to be fired in the middle of a football coaching search. OTherwise he is never AD, because he's not qualified to be an AD.

With his first hire being a very expensive bust, and football being the economic engine of the athletic department, his days are numbered ticking down with every bad Saturday.

they'll get a player from Kelly's squad and put her at TE so we can one-up Vanderbilt and keep their jobs

Pretty sad many of us know better than our admin.

Dooley was done after year 2 and we let him replace most of his staff. Didn’t matter.

Butch had to rebuild after losing most of his playmakers. Most of his staff moved on because they knew what was about to happen the next year.

Does anyone really expect things to be dramatically better a year from now? Our problems are beyond the QB and a few position coaches. Pruitt has a thin Rolodex and some of his hires have been pretty lame.

If a coed would be interested in Pruitt...I would have serious concerns about the coed.
Look 20 yr old girl, I have 7,000,000 in my account. I like you... girls at that age are just as stupid as guys and regardless of looks, money talks.

I would imagine almost every coach at Tennessee can see the writing on the wall for Pruitt

Nothing. nothing will happen Pruitt is here thru 2022 at least sadly then we let all the good available hires get away like Freeze and others and we hire another bum who has to learn on the job and then we fire him in 2026 then it’s rinse and repeat the rest of the decade with bad coaching hires the cycle of losing and incompetence and embarrassment never ends. The UT administration doesn’t care about winning football or trying to compete in the SEC anymore as long as the money and revenue keeps flowing in us fans have a choice though we can stay away and not buy the season ticket packages and waste our time on Saturday’s going to Neyland to see a trash product continue to embarrass this once proud football program. Demand change at all costs

VN Store

Back