Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is making an excuse. I agree it is his fault that he hasn’t recruited over JG and that he continues to play him.
Your post appeared to make an excuse for JP when comparing stats to Butch.

BTW it is now sadly apparent to me that Butch was a better HC than JP. This is a big blow to the program and fan base.

Hot take, right off the presses:

Matt Campbell has never had a recruiting class at Iowa State ranked higher than 46th in the 24/7 Sports composite.

......and he is regularly beating teams that have superior talent.

I like him and would like to have him but he also has some really really stinker losses on that resume.

He certainly doesn’t win all
The games he’s supposed to

Disagree. Outside of the Louisiana game there isn’t many I would classify as real stinkers.

You may be right.
It may be more near misses that are sticking in my mind. I want to say drake almost beat him a few times and northern Iowa.

k state has owned him too

I see all these highly rated high school FB stars committing to OSU. I don't get it. Why would a 18 year old male want to commit himself to 4 years in dreary Columbus? Florida, I understand....beaches, nice weather, bikini clad coeds....BUT Columbus? I have seen many Monday Night Football games where many players tell their university.....very small schools in many cases. Bottom line, if you are talented, the pro scouts will find you no mater what university you go to. Why commit to a dreary social life?......;)

I like to slalom. My Yamaha does great. 360 hp. Pulls great. Pop right up.

Hopefully getting a new one this year. New one will be 500hp.
never skiid behind jet boat. would be fun. sounds like a great rig

at my age with three youngins, id be in market for a runabout fiber glass, with trolling motor.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
This picture sums up my preferences for a hypothetical coaching search:
s3-news-tmp-136481-campbells_snowman--2x1--940.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back