Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which’s brings up the point... where has that Pruitt been this year? Something is not right and I don’t know what it is but he has been extra gentle with these kids and I think it’s because of all the stuff thst has happened in the world that he thinks their already mentally fragile

I think the game he got the 15yards penalty he realized he needed to get things under control.

This would be my guess. He was heavily recruited by Alabama when CJP was there and he’s a dual threat which seems to be what our staff prefers

not sure what his story is at A&M.

he’s coming off one of the worst devastating injuries ever. Don’t expect him to play football again. He had severe nerve damage. Almost lost that leg.
Before the injury he was ELITE.
It’s been two years, if you’re looking for grab transfer probably go in another direction.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
he’s coming off one of the worst devastating injuries ever. Don’t expect him to play football again. He had severe nerve damage. Almost lost that leg.
Before the injury he was ELITE.
It’s been two years, if you’re looking for grab transfer probably go in another direction.

Okay I think I remember that from the 2018 cycle. Thought it was cool that TAM honored his commitment.

Yeah probably best to look elsewhere.

All coaching issues.

"Just throw more talent at it" is like someone that throws more money at problems. The issue is with THE COACHES...and it begins with CJP. It will never be fixed unless he has a lobotomy.

You really have to try hard to be worse than Dooley.
?

I answered his question, not get into another debate how bad our coaching staff is.

Reactions: Devo182
Remember when Pruitt cried after we lost to ga in his first season because we had shown fight
Freeze or Campbell would be a good hire. Campbell has beaten ranked Oklahoma, Texas and TCU while at Iowa State of all places. I don’t think we would have beaten any of those teams. Iowa isn’t in a recruiting hotbed. He can coach and would be a homerun. SEC talent and his coaching would have us competitive.

Very practical boat, for sure. Wouldnt think would be optimum for competition skiiing, which, wont due for my immediate family. Gotta have that 1 sec slingshot pull.

Never skiid behind a jet boat, but have tried behind Sea Doo, and 200 hp inboard/ob fiberglass pontoon, theres just no comparison. Havent skiid behind any of the newer larger, Malibu's, MC, or Nautiques. Seems evrrything is geared toward wakeboarding.

my fav all around is yamaha in/ob fiberglass pontoon.

I like to slalom. My Yamaha does great. 360 hp. Pulls great. Pop right up.

Hopefully getting a new one this year. New one will be 500hp.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Seems legit but didn’t Butch have an emotional reaction when we beat Ga? Can’t judge a coach solely based off of emotions.
Not basing anything off of a few tears in his eyes after a big game. Dude is a hell of a coach who beats Texas and Oklahoma on the regular at a traditionally terrible football school.

I would take Campbell or maybe Freeze if he passes the sniff test but a Pruitt that has learned a few lessons might be better than mcgoogle coach with no sec experience. Hopefully the leadership will make a good decision (we’re due).

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Again, CBJ had Dobbs. Pruitt has JG
Cbj decided to put in Dobbs Y1...then again late in Y2...after Worley failed.

Pruitt has tried JG, then Chryst, then Maurer, then Shrout...it's not working and he's tried FOUR different guys.

And it's not just offense - the defense has allowed 2 more points per game through this point...60 points total. It's only partially about offense.

304 points of difference is massive...it's EVERYTHING. He's worse than Dooley by 112 points BY GOD.

Last edited:
Reactions: UTProf and VolByLaw
Good grief. The worst coach in program history would never hold the nations longest winning streak.

I swear the exaggerated takes around here are exhausting
Unless by some miracle we beat Florida or A&M he will hold the longest losing streak in program history though and will also likely hold the singular humiliation of every one of the losses being by double digits. If we are being honest in holding up the mirror here that's got to put him squarely in that conversation, if not the clubhouse leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back