Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pruitt’s buyout goes down by about $4M, but like you said, he’s going to have to make assistant changes and commit to contracts two years or more to get anyone worth a damn.

So, it’s all a wash financially.
Is his buyout laddered?

I've only seen it's 60% of annual salary. So it may only drop ~2.6m or so if it's straight-line.

Also owe him 200k in Feb for retention bonus (lolwut) and then APR bonuses too. Ugh

Reactions: Kingston Vol
That offensive line is feces
Hence sound moves. He let some decent talent escape in FA and didn’t replace them well. Go heavy in the draft and/or sign well and you’re back in business. They have a franchise QB and the makings of a good defense...lot of teams would love to be so destroyed.

Reactions: scvolfan7
It’s crazy what we do around here.

when a coach acts with emotion on the sideline we call him the next will muschamp.

When they control themselves we say they are going thru the motions and don’t care

It’s also funny posters like this one forget about Pruitt getting a few 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalties this season.

Which’s brings up the point... where has that Pruitt been this year? Something is not right and I don’t know what it is but he has been extra gentle with these kids and I think it’s because of all the stuff thst has happened in the world that he thinks their already mentally fragile

Just read a thread on usc247 and their fans really want Freeze. JC Shurburtt responded with...“Coaching contact today says he’s waiting on UT to open.”
Hmm...I’m really starting to wonder if Pruitt and Fulmer have agreed to a negotiated buyout, because Pruitt has decided he wants out. Sexton would know about that, and maybe Fulmer informed Sexton that Freeze would be the first target. Try to sign the best class possible on ESD and then make the change after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back