Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pruitt isn’t fired, I think we see more changes on defense than offense.

OC: Chaney
WR: Tee
RB: Graham
TE: Neids
OL: Friend
QB: Osevet

DC/ILB: Will Muschamp
DL: Brooks
OLB: Felton
DB: Robinson
HC/DB: Pruitt

I bet we could get some good DL transfers then. I would love those five star DEs.

Brooks? Who that?

Surprised there is so little talk about Longo at UNC as a HC candidate for jobs when they come open. Not saying for here as we need Hc experience but for some other spots I’d jump on a guy that has blown up sec and ACC and he does it instantly with young QBs

Yeah but like a poster said a day or so ago: it’s become an echo chamber. There are no fresh takes. It’s all different variations of Pruitt sucks. Hire Freeze. Fulmer sucks. Recruiting sucks.

Page after page after page after page.

I mean, if you enjoy whining about something that makes you miserable then carry on. Just saying there’s other things to do with your time.
someone stole or recruiting forum and replaced it with the estrogen filled game day thread....😉

Surprised there is so little talk about Longo at UNC as a HC candidate for jobs when they come open. Not saying for here as we need Hc experience but for some other spots I’d jump on a guy that has blown up sec and ACC and he does it instantly with young QBs
Waiting for Brown to retire maybe?

Matt Campbell = Football Coach

Jeremy Pruitt = Eeyore

Pruitt is a heck of a football coach too just looking like he isn’t cut out to be a HC. He is an elite assistant as he is outstanding for X and Os and he will grind on the road in recruiting. As Hc he doesn’t get to do a lot of that and it shows. Honestly his biggest issue is he tied his first job to JG. He respected the kid for what he had been through and felt sorry for him and it’s going to cost him his job when he should have been recruiting his replacement via transfer

Campbell is just a flat out great HC and leader.

Mack Brown has shown more fire in 5 minutes than Pruitt all season

It’s crazy what we do around here.

when a coach acts with emotion on the sideline we call him the next will muschamp.

When they control themselves we say they are going thru the motions and don’t care

It’s also funny posters like this one forget about Pruitt getting a few 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalties this season.

Reactions: Maryvillevol37
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back