Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you all so bored that you really can’t find anything better to do than posting endlessly about something that makes you miserable?

Like, we get it: Pruitt sucks. Recruiting sucks. AD sucks. Doom and gloom.

There’s more to life than Vols football and the time you’re wasting crying about it, you’re not going to get back. Go hug your wives or play catch with the kids or something.

I don’t understand this take. It’s a fan message board. People are taking time to post this because that is the point of a message board. It’s filled with opinions of fans.

I doubt people are out there slitting wrists and quitting their jobs.

If Pruitt isn’t fired, I think we see more changes on defense than offense.

OC: Chaney
WR: Tee
RB: Graham
TE: Neids
OL: Friend
QB: Osevet

DC/ILB: Will Muschamp
DL: Brooks
OLB: Felton
DB: Robinson
HC/DB: Pruitt

I bet we could get some good DL transfers then. I would love those five star DEs.

Reactions: GuRu
If Pruitt isn’t fired, I think we see more changes on defense than offense.

OC: Chaney
WR: Tee
RB: Graham
TE: Neids
OL: Friend
QB: Osevet

DC/ILB: Will Muschamp
DL: Brooks
OLB: Felton
DB: Robinson
HC/DB: Pruitt

I bet we could get some good DL transfers then. I would love those five star DEs.
Might be the only way Pruitt keeps his job.

For whatever reason, the kids and the wife don’t care about the complexities of the economics and social sciences around firing a coach and hiring a new one.

Once they get up to speed you won’t hear from me again. Until then....

Okay that was creative. One like for you. Don’t spend it all in one place.

I don’t understand this take. It’s a fan message board. People are taking time to post this because that is the point of a message board. It’s filled with opinions of fans.

Yeah but like a poster said a day or so ago: it’s become an echo chamber. There are no fresh takes. It’s all different variations of Pruitt sucks. Hire Freeze. Fulmer sucks. Recruiting sucks.

Page after page after page after page.

I mean, if you enjoy whining about something that makes you miserable then carry on. Just saying there’s other things to do with your time.

Yeah but like a poster said a day or so ago: it’s become an echo chamber. There are no fresh takes. It’s all different variations of Pruitt sucks. Hire Freeze. Fulmer sucks. Recruiting sucks.

Page after page after page after page.

I mean, if you enjoy whining about something that makes you miserable then carry on. Just saying there’s other things to do with your time.

And yet, here you are clicking this thread again.

Y’all telling me if Fulmer called his boy Peyton and said he needed some help financially to hire a coach or he would probably be fired that he wouldn’t help? Honestly, he could loan the university money to fire Pruitt and we could pay him back over a couple years. I guarantee he would do that for Fulmer to save his job. There are options boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back