FL CB Damarius McGhee

you're preaching to the choir. shoulda done it after KY.
Yeah, just hoping Pruitt wakes up. I cannot remember a Qb ever directly giving another team as many pick 6’s or fumble 6’s to another team ever. What will it take for Pruitt to permanently bench JG? Three or four pick sixes in a game? The JG issue is the most absurd situation ever.

we had one defection.
Hahaha.

True.

After we lose 4 of our top 5 recruits over the next two months that will also be "true ".

These kids have a future to worry about. Would you put your child's future in Jeremy Pruitt's hands as UT head coach?

Hold on.
Are you dipsticks so mad at CJP that you’re actually giddy at the prospects of the good recruits defecting?

I don’t think CJP is the guy either but you won’t here me pulling for recruits to bail.

Laughing at the fools up top supporting this joke of a coach. They deserve this mess, the fans don't

If he goes to LSU it wasn’t because of us.... LSU is worse than we are....
You honestly believe that? They play in the West. Havent fact checked, but I wager theyve had a 1st round NFL draft recently.

Their coach is garbage and so is his program. I agree to that extent, but he does have a ring. Edit: No clue how that mouth breather got one. Just shows me that teams in talent rich areas play at an advatange.

Schollie reductions have really made CFB less competitive.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChiTownVol
I hope we hold onto Brooks and Lewis.
THE most important thing right now is to pay Pruitt to leave. And to get Hugh Freeze or better into Knoxville.

All the recruiting ain't going to matter with Pruitt messing up everything.

VN Store

Back