Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he’s definitely worse than butch. Dooley is the worst head coach I’ve ever seen. I’m not ready to put Pruitt there yet unless we lose out.
Idk. Butch took the most talented team we've had since....? And went 8-5 with a loss to crappy SC and Vandy teams. That is worse than what Pruitt is currently doing with JG imo. Pruitt isn't a good head coach. Don't get me wrong. But he hasn't had anywhere near that talent that Butch and has been stuck with JG at QB and yet he won 8 games last year and has had a bad year in the weirdest year in history.

Looks like Pruitt will be back next year. I think next year will determine where he is in the pecking order of worst we've had. Next year, barring a mass exodus of players, his players will all be in here and he'll have either Bailey, Salter, or a grad transfer QB. We'll know more then.

Idk. Butch took the most talented team we've had since....? And went 8-5 with a loss to crappy SC and Vandy teams. That is worse than what Pruitt is currently doing with JG imo. Pruitt isn't a good head coach. Don't get me wrong. But he hasn't had anywhere near that talent that Butch and has been stuck with JG at QB and yet he won 8 games last year and has had a bad year in the weirdest year in history.

Looks like Pruitt will be back next year. I think next year will determine where he is in the pecking order of worst we've had. Next year, barring a mass exodus of players, his players will all be in here and he'll have either Bailey, Salter, or a grad transfer QB. We'll know more then.
Pruitt lost to GA State at home in a completely mismanaged and irresponsible game. Still worse than anything Butch did or did not do.

Pruitt lost to GA State at home in a completely mismanaged and irresponsible game. Still worse than anything Butch did or did not do.
I'm not defending him. That is definitely awful and the worst loss in history. I'm just saying I don't think its clear that the intern is better.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM

I give butch credit for building that roster so i guess that’s why I’m giving the edge for now.

i think he’s definitely worse than butch. Dooley is the worst head coach I’ve ever seen. I’m not ready to put Pruitt there yet unless we lose out.
I think Pruitt is worse. We haven’t been good on either side of the ball with him and Dooley was much better at hiring assistants. This guy has also gotten blown out more than Dooley.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back