Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So done with UT football and I suggest everyone do the same. There’s no excuse for them backing up and keeping Pruitt. So until UT cares about winning again, no one pay a dime to the football program. Simple. They want to screw us, then they don’t make money either.
If you are done, just leave. I am so done with people proclaiming that they are done. I agree that Pruitt has to go.

If players are so emotionally fragile that they need 102,455 in attendance to perform, I don’t want them, and neither should @BruinVol nor UT.

The excuses some of you make for a proven failure is unconscionably unbelievable.

Wtf said that ?

I said a majority of sec players feed off the crowd and get an extra boost from the home crowds

if you need some proof just go study the vegas odd and outcomes over the years.

it’s even true in the nfl (but I guess you don’t want those players either). As of last week the road teams had their best winning % in ages in the nfl. Want to know why????

I’ll help it’s the lack of crowds

Reactions: drvenner
I just find it funny everyone is on the fire someone train. Which would inevitably wreck this recruiting class.

Look, at this point what you want is HB to be what he is supposed to be in these next 3 games. If he shows he can make all the throws, avoid the pressure, etc and make us competitive and even sneak out 2 wins, then there is something to build on for next year.

2 almost 3 weeks of “FyRe PrUiTt” is getting ridiculous. He isn’t going anywhere and I’d definitely like to watch some competitive football for these last 3 games so let’s hope for that.

I guess beetle juice you think if you say it enough it will come true. Why don’t you put your ruby slippers on and click them together Dorothy
It could happen. That’s why posters keep talking about him. Our administration just likes losing. For a fan who’s so unbothered by all things UT football anymore you sure are whining and griping a lot about the topic.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
It could happen. That’s why posters keep talking about him. Our administration just likes losing. For a fan who’s so unbothered by all things UT football anymore you sure are whining and griping a lot about the topic.
Yup like losing so much they went all in on Pruitt and gave him everything he asked for to try and turn the program around...... 😏 to include time.

I just find it funny everyone is on the fire someone train. Which would inevitably wreck this recruiting class.

Look, at this point what you want is HB to be what he is supposed to be in these next 3 games. If he shows he can make all the throws, avoid the pressure, etc and make us competitive and even sneak out 2 wins, then there is something to build on for next year.

2 almost 3 weeks of “FyRe PrUiTt” is getting ridiculous. He isn’t going anywhere and I’d definitely like to watch some competitive football for these last 3 games so let’s hope for that.
To be fair Pruitts coaching and us losing games is what’s wrecking the recruiting class. Just wait more will bail and they won’t be “processed” ask @matts42012. We are already desperate enough to offer a kid we don’t even want to try and get his brother in the fold (Travali Price).

Yup like losing so much they went all in on Pruitt and gave him everything he asked for to try and turn the program around...... 😏 to include time.
It’s year 3 and our entire team looks worse and he still trots out a loser QB. Had he started a true freshman Bailey all year and we struggled I’d give him slack. He’s made his bed.

To be fair Pruitts coaching and us losing games is what’s wrecking the recruiting class. Just wait more will bail and they won’t be “processed” ask @matts42012. We are already desperate enough to offer a kid we don’t even want to try and get his brother in the fold (Travali Price).
We are ranked #11 nationally lol please remind me when that was considered “wrecking a recruiting class” stop being a 🤡

Also, @matts42012 doesn’t know anything lol. Dude comes out of nowhere and starts posting again about recruits? Give me a break lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back