Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m tired of people using the “I’m not going to stop supporting the athletes” line.

I do not care. These kids aren’t 5 years old where they cry if one of their parents don’t show up to their game, they are 18-23 years old. If I was in their spot, I wouldn’t want fans to come. It’s embarrassing all around.

Agree - most choose where they go and the evidence is past performances of the team before they arrive. They have to see the quitting of the team in the middle of many games in which they are losing.

The further evidence is the talented ones who do come, work hard to succeed, are not utilized well if at all, then go on to careers in the NFL as UFA's or lower round draft choices. They all seem to get past the incompetence and do not worry about the fan support, it's just a harder road.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrippieRedd
How are we getting “crushed” in recruiting? We have the #11 Nationally Ranked class at the moment.....

All we did was lose a 3* recruit..... we have one of the best Dual Threat QBs committed......

We have 1- 5 star committed and 10 - 4 stars committed. Yet we are being “crushed?” Wth?
Green, Mims, McGhee, TID, Malone, Mondon, etc.... All big misses we spent a lot of time on. And there will be more decommits. And McGhee was not a three star talent. Huge loss. Have you seen our secondary? And we are about to drop. Give it a little time. And it’s not to save room for transfers, that will be an excuse used.

I don’t think it’ll happen. It especially won’t happen if Bailey plays up to his 5 star potential.

QB has been the only thing holding this team back.

We have issues at other positions but a competent QB solves a ton of issues.
And who is continuing to play the wrong QBs? What makes you have faith that our head coach will suddenly change and be able to play the correct QB going forward? Bailey should have been the starter day one and Pruitt admitted that they didn’t prepare him at all until the other QBs were complete trash.

And who is continuing to play the wrong QBs? What makes you have faith that our head coach will suddenly change and be able to play the correct QB going forward? Bailey should have been the starter day one and Pruitt admitted that they didn’t prepare him at all until the other QBs were complete trash.
Testify!

I’m going to be pissed if Bailey comes out and looks like he should of been starting since the first bye week. Happy for the future, but still pissed.
There is zero excuse for Bailey not starting all year. Our mediocre coach infatuation with mediocre QB play has killed this season. We all should be mad. Harrison showed more in his small playing time than any other QB and yet our coach still hasn’t started him yet. He is a joke.

There is zero excuse for Bailey not starting all year. Our mediocre coach infatuation with mediocre QB play has killed this season. We all should be mad. Harrison showed more in his small playing time than any other QB and yet our coach still hasn’t started him yet. He is a joke.
“I wanted to make sure the other 3 sucked”

Pruitt is a joke

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
So done with UT football and I suggest everyone do the same. There’s no excuse for them backing up and keeping Pruitt. So until UT cares about winning again, no one pay a dime to the football program. Simple. They want to screw us, then they don’t make money either.
Keep the faith. He is not as safe as AV wants portrayed. He is doing damage control since recruits read these boards. Wait until our homes games and we are getting slaughtered. I think they want to paint a better picture to get through ESD and not lose a ton of recruits.

Keep the faith. He is not as safe as AV wants portrayed. He is doing damage control since recruits read these boards. Wait until our homes games and we are getting slaughtered. I think they want to paint a better picture to get through ESD and not lose a ton of recruits.

Recruits do not read this board unless a screenshot is tweeted at them

hope you all had a great thanksgiving yesterday.....we went and played golf and went fishing, then fried turkeys and ate our weight in thanksgiving goodnesssss.....still feeling it. lol.....played pretty well actually, and caught a 5lb large mouth and a 7lb catfish......good time!

Green, Mims, McGhee, TID, Malone, Mondon, etc.... All big misses we spent a lot of time on. And there will be more decommits. And McGhee was not a three star talent. Huge loss. Have you seen our secondary? And we are about to drop. Give it a little time. And it’s not to save room for transfers, that will be an excuse used.
It’s also a very stupid excuse.

“We have these good 4-5 year players, but we’re going to bypass them for good 2-4 year players.”

You think as an athlete I gave two ***** who came? Lmao

Like you really think I’m thinking about fans coming to the game during all that? Lmao you got me ****ed up

Just because you played single A tennis in HS and didn’t care who came to see you doesn’t mean the players wearing the power T don’t get energy and enjoy playing in front of 100k at neyland stadium

Every player is different but I bet my ass nearly all want a packed house and suggesting otherwise is dumb

Just because you played single A tennis in HS and didn’t care who came to see you doesn’t mean the players wearing the power T don’t get energy and enjoy playing in front of 100k at neyland stadium

Every player is different but I bet my ass nearly all want a packed house and suggesting otherwise is dumb
Played at Farragut, baseball, 4 state championships while there. Thanks for trying tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back