Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I'm equally perturbed by these people and the resist the CDC gudelines crowd. They're two peas in a pod with the hypocritical hyperpartisan stupidity.
I wish that Biden would go in there and revamp the CDC..... The CDC does not do a very good job and hasn’t for years.

They have what they call hoodlum laws down there. Reckless driving, they can take your car and crush it. Noise complaints, they can take your stereo out of your house and trash it. My buddy says it’s pretty surreal compared to the US.

Seriously?

Yep, seriously. We’re protested hunger in our bellies and unopened bottles of booze.

My SIL, his dad and brother are all cops. Instead of the kids doing 3-4 Thanksgivings we just did one here at the house.

Reactions: McDad
pulled this quote and comment from the comment section:

By early July, in the week just after Kelly’s mask order, the COVID-19 incidence rate had risen to 17 cases per 100,000 in the counties that would ultimately adopt the mandate—a 467 percent increase from early June. In the counties that would not adopt the mask order, there had been a 50 percent increase, for an incidence rate of six cases per 100,000.

By mid-August, the 7-day rolling average COVID-19 incidence had decreased by 6 percent to 16 cases per 100,000 in mandated counties. In non-mandated counties, it had increased by 100 percent to 12 cases per 100,000.

So let me get this straight – in mandated counties, the rate of infection plummeted from 17 per 100k all the way down to 16 per 100k? Well, can’t argue that masks sure are effective!

eta: c-south beat me to it.

By early July, in the week just after Kelly’s mask order, the COVID-19 incidence rate had risen to 17 cases per 100,000 in the counties that would ultimately adopt the mandate—a 467 percent increase from early June. In the counties that would not adopt the mask order, there had been a 50 percent increase, for an incidence rate of six cases per 100,000.

By mid-August, the 7-day rolling average COVID-19 incidence had decreased by 6 percent to 16 cases per 100,000 in mandated counties. In non-mandated counties, it had increased by 100 percent to 12 cases per 100,000.

So let me get this straight – in mandated counties, the rate of infection plummeted from 17 per 100k all the way down to 16 per 100k? Well, can’t argue that masks sure are effective!

Sign me up!

I don’t think he even read what he posted.

VN Store

Back