FL CB Damarius McGhee

Can't blame the guy. I'd go to a school with a proven track record of development too.

Time to move on from Pruitt. Recruiting class about to go to ****.

Reactions: Catbone
Not surprised and more decommits coming probaly. Two months ago I said that no coach should be fired this season with everything going on with the Covid issues , but Pruitt has generally done such a horrible overall job this season that I think we just need to cut our losses and move on from him. This recruiting class is about to go belly up and can we really afford to keep him another season at this point? Three seasons in now and we are worse in some ways than his first season just rip the band aid off and go after Freeze but I seriously doubt Phil and the administration will do that in fact I have zero faith that they will.

Not surprised and more decommits coming probaly. Two months ago I said that no coach should be fired this season with everything going on with the Covid issues , but Pruitt has generally done such a horrible overall job this season that I think we just need to cut out losses and move on from him. This recruiting class is about to go belly up and can we really afford to keep him another season at this point? Three seasons in now and we are worse in some ways than his first season just rip the band aid off and go after Freeze but I seriously doubt Phil and the administration will do that in fact I have zero faith that they will.

If Fulmer isn’t careful, he’s going to piss off Freeze the same way Hamilton pissed off Patterson by not giving them serious consideration.

Patterson wanted the job back then too.

Well the good news is that he probably won't be doing the hiring. At least I doubt he'll be doing the hiring. That'll be the money men.
Go big or go home but we go bargain bin every time in a coaching search it seems. Freeze would take the job no doubt I strongly believe and with the talent we have on this roster he would challenge for and possibly win the East next season he’s a hell of a coach and a great recruiter. It’s a shame that the young talent we have is being wasted now with this coaching staff. Pruitt thinks you can still win in the SEC by scoring 17 and 21 and 24 points he’s out of touch and coaching a outdated game plan. Freeze would transform this team overnite from this season to next season and he still wouldn’t be starting JG. It’s abundantly clear at this point Pruitt will not get it done here.

honest question. What makes people so sure that freeze would pick us? Last time it was between Leech, Schiano and Pruitt. We were turned down multiple times like a fat chick looking for a prom date.

honest question. What makes people so sure that freeze would pick us? Last time it was between Leech, Schiano and Pruitt. We were turned down multiple times like a fat chick looking for a prom date.

Some believe we are his dream job. Not sure what that is based on.

VN Store

Back