Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy thanksgiving y'all.

I know that holidays can be hard on many. Addiction, loss of loved ones, and this year isolation in particular can make the holidays seem particularly dark when our normal routine is disrupted. This is the first year that we haven't been on the farm with 30+ family members and it's a little depressing to be honest. But I did walk outside to see some flowers blooming in the yard and the sun was out and I was thankful that I was in good health and my wife and children were here with me. If anyone needs someone to talk to today I'd be more than willing to lend an ear- I don't post much but I've been reading this board for well over a decade now and it's become a nice little online community.

Insanity. Run the numbers. For the love of Maude... Pruitt isn’t going to figure it out, it will cost more next year, lost revenue and the #1 coaching choice may be gone.

View attachment 326035

Driving me crazy as well. It's really not that hard to understand the numbers anywhere else except at UT apparently. If the game chickens can figure it out, so should this bunch. Maybe they are using Jimmy's Pilot/Flying J creative accounting method.

Reactions: drvenner
Happy Thanksgiving guys!

About to enjoy this delicious pot of gumbo. Was stoked to get the recipe from our boy Jimmy Hyams.

EMz2dIzWoAE1_Gp

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I was up at 6a. Went ahead and made a few desserts and boiled the eggs for deviled eggs. Made breakfast for everyone. Turned on the parade. Had a couple of bloody Marys. Just got the turkey in the oven (at in-laws so don’t have my smoker). And now I’m rocking my little girl so she can get her nap in - and I plan to nap as well. Will let everyone else do the rest of the cooking and once I wake up I’ll be eating, relaxing, and playing cards with the family.

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. May you and yours have a blessed and joyous day.

Something I heard earlier today:

Jeremy Pruitt walked into the locker room after practice a couple days ago, looked over to Guarantano and said, "I'm not supposed to let you play since you banged up your head again today, but we need you in there this weekend. So what I have to do is ask you a math question, and if you get it right, you can play." Jarrett agreed, and Pruitt looked into his eyes intently and asks, "Okay, now concentrate... what is two plus two?" Jarrett thought for a moment and then he answered, "4?" "Did you say 4?!?" Pruitt exclaimed, excited that he got it right. At that, all the other players in the locker room began screaming, "Come on coach, give him another chance!"

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. May you and yours have a blessed and joyous day.

Something I heard earlier today:

Jeremy Pruitt walked into the locker room after practice a couple days ago, looked over to Guarantano and said, "I'm not supposed to let you play since you banged up your head again today, but we need you in there this weekend. So what I have to do is ask you a math question, and if you get it right, you can play." Jarrett agreed, and Pruitt looked into his eyes intently and asks, "Okay, now concentrate... what is two plus two?" Jarrett thought for a moment and then he answered, "4?" "Did you say 4?!?" Pruitt exclaimed, excited that he got it right. At that, all the other players in the locker room began screaming, "Come on coach, give him another chance!"
You're assuming Pruitt knew the answer.

Just me and the wife and the dog today. Got a turkey breast smoking on the egg, plenty of sides cooking. May have a bearded iris homestyle for dessert if I have room. Happy Thanksgiving, one and all, even @HoleInTheRoof.
Just me, myself, and I today. Still too many people for my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back