Happy Thanksgiving VN Politics Forum

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
It does seem as if a weight has been lifted and the sky is a little brighter.

Reactions: lawgator1
I would like to be president for the sole reason to come out to pardon the Turkey and surprise everyone by putting it on the chopping block and lopping off its head so we could cook it.
Have Ozzy as an honored special guest bite its head off, live on prime time, then go on and sing Crazy Train.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, you animals!

I am thankful I do not live in a liberal state where a stupid Democrat shut down everything and is acting like a dictator.

I am thankful I do not live in NYC and have a parent in assisted living where the democratic mayor placed covid positive patients and killed off thousands of grand parents.

I am thankful I am not a blinded democrat who has their head so far up their azz they cant separate their feelz from facts.

I am thankful for 4 years of a Republican President who started no new wars and kept our servicemen and women alive.

I am thankful for a Republican president who gave us the greatest economy of all time with a stock market that broke multiple records and is current over 30k.

I am thankful I am not an idiot who thinks posting constant tweets on this forum somehow actually adds value.

I am thankful I already own a ton of guns and enough ammo to last me for years.

I am thankful we control the supreme court so many of Bidens stupid execute orders will be thrown out.

I am thankful for being alive and healthy.

I am thankful I do not live in a liberal state where a stupid Democrat shut down everything and is acting like a dictator.

I am thankful I do not live in NYC and have a parent in assisted living where the democratic mayor placed covid positive patients and killed off thousands of grand parents.

I am thankful I am not a blinded democrat who has their head so far up their azz they cant separate their feelz from facts.

I am thankful for 4 years of a Republican President who started no new wars and kept our servicemen and women alive.

I am thankful for a Republican president who gave us the greatest economy of all time with a stock market that broke multiple records and is current over 30k.

I am thankful I am not an idiot who thinks posting constant tweets on this forum somehow actually adds value.

I am thankful I already own a ton of guns and enough ammo to last me for years.

I am thankful we control the supreme court so many of Bidens stupid execute orders will be thrown out.

I am thankful for being alive and healthy.
Good post, plus I put another idiot, who adds nothing but bitterness and hate, on ignore last night. Makes for a more enjoyable experience on the forum.

VN Store

Back