Florida Tennessee game time announcement?

As long as we play JG and Pruitt is our coach, Florida has a chance to set school records.

Trask is good for at least 4 passing TDs a game. With Pitts back, he will most likely break his season high of 6 TD/game that he has hit twice already, and throw for 7 or 8 against our secondary that likes to give 5-10 yard cushions.

Florida’s defense plays like 💩 on the road. They have all year. Fortunately, Florida’s offense doesn’t seem to give a rat’s ass how the defense is playing and they just keep on scoring.

Florida 38
Tennessee 27

Florida’s defense plays like 💩 on the road. They have all year. Fortunately, Florida’s offense doesn’t seem to give a rat’s ass how the defense is playing and they just keep on scoring.

Florida 38
Tennessee 27
C'mon, Jaws. Don't be too nice :cool:. Even against bad defenses, 27 points seems like a pipe dream for UT this year after the Mizzou game. That, and the fact that UT routinely plays terrible against the Gators the last few years. They have only averaged 15 points the last 5 games and I don't expect that to change since we know whos going to be QB.

Any other school, 15 points per game over an extended period of time gets the QB benched. Here it gets you a solid starting QB position with little chance to be pulled when you clearly deserve it.

Reactions: Jaws

Florida 38
Tennessee 27
Our offense hasn't scored more than 17 points since the Missouri game and played defenses much worse than UF's.

What should happen: HB starts and team plays inspired ball. The Vols lead at the half. Mullen coaches circles around Pruitt right after halftime and Gators pull away with a hard fought voctory.

What will actually happen: JG starts and Gators go for 50 and win by 5 scores. The Pruitt defenders on VN will point to the marginal difference in talent for why Mullen has outscored Pruitt by almost 100 points over 3 years.

Reactions: Volsonyourface

Florida 38
Tennessee 27
Lol. 27 points? We top out at 17.

Reactions: joevol33
I'm actually worried it ends up 330 CBS after Auburn gets hammered on CBS this weekend. Also might be dealing with some snow next week
Couple chances of snow next week, it’s going to be COLD. One model has Knoxville with as much as 5”, Crossville 9” and Nashville 3” Chattanooga even with 2”.frozen gator bites for all, I’d love a snow game

Florida 38
Tennessee 27
I can buy the Gators 38 but Tennessee 27...no way my friend. Actually I think 38 is too low.

Hoping it’s at midnight ET so there will be few to witness the slaughter.

UF - 62
UT - 3
Florida is not as good as bama, and they put 48 on us. Florida will score from the mid 30s to mid 40s. If we play Guarantano we will have a hard ceiling of about 17.

I can buy the Gators 38 but Tennessee 27...no way my friend. Actually I think 38 is too low.

Alright, y’all have shaken my confidence in 38-27. I’ll go with 38-24 Florida. I think it’ll be closer than most think.

VN Store

Back