The Official Tennesee @ #23 Auburn Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I think that Pick 6 sealed JGs fate for the rest of the year. That changed the game and was such a bad decision.

HB starts from here on out

I’ve said that so many times the past 2 years (excluding the HB part) that I lost count. Maybe this week is different; I wouldn’t bet on it.

2nd game in a row HB ends the game without trying to score in a timely manner....kinda pisses me off....says to me he is playing for himself and not the team in those situations.
What are you watching? You want him to throw 4 Hail Marys? He moved the ball for a TD drive , then moved the team on the last drive! With Auburn playing prevent , hard to push the ball 30,40 yards down the field!
It’s called reading your progressions! I know we haven’t seen it in years!!!! But that’s what a QB does!

When you do it every friggin game, it's not self destruction.

It's who you are...
Let’s see,
Blown coverages 7 points,
CJP starts the wrong QB again
JG gives up a goal line pick 6 for a 14 point turn,
Missed FG’s
Yep, it’s who we are

Reactions: ugg
He jealous that HB has outplayed JG all year just in 4 series!!

ABSOLUTELY not the case! I've been begging for JG to be benched. I dont want to see JG play another down.

With that said, I'm just speaking the truth. You play to win. I want to see a gamer. Not a stat padder. not saying HB is one, but in both games he failed to make an attempt to the endzone with enough time to get an onside kick in.

Learning to throw against prevent defense doesn't help much. He did exactly what the defense allowed and wanted him to do.

VN Store

Back