The Official Tennesee @ #23 Auburn Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Ok here’s my rant:

I gave up on this season a while back but I’ve come to the conclusion that this team doesn’t suck- the coaching staff sucks! Our QB coach must be an extension of our starting QB who is an idiot at understanding the game of football. And I honestly do not know what Jim Chaney does any more. Considering his first stint at UT the offense was light years ahead of this atrocity, it’s not even worth trying to defend him at this point. Our head coach who apparently understands defense coaches a team with no defensive identity. UT has declined in ways that are inexcusable for a team that actually has depth but receives no coaching of said depth and therefore sees no improvement in year 3. And these are the guys that are going to be starting next year and the year after that! It just doesn’t make sense any more and I just wish the fanbase would somehow crowd fund a coaching search bc the administration will not pick any body better. We can see this ship is sinking. Either cut your ties or anchor down.

Rant over.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back