If JG “loves Knoxville and UT”

DocVol

......he should bench himself the rest of the season.
This is what’s best for Tennessee and he should oblige.
If not, I don’t buy he’s a VFL. HE KNOWS HES A PROBLEM—take yourself out JG since your idiot coach won’t do it—this is how you show you “give your all for TN” like you claim.

He has become the laughing of the vols along with CJP . Sad state of football it hurts true fans of our VOLS

I wasn’t able to watch most of the game, can someone fill me in at what point was JG pulled?

If not, I don’t buy he’s a VFL. HE KNOWS HES A PROBLEM—take yourself out JG since your idiot coach won’t do it—this is how you show you “give your all for TN” like you claim.

Or better yet, leave after this year even though he has an option to come back. There may be a DII or NAIA team that needs a backup.

JG is a symptom of the coaching staff. He’s in his third year under Pruitt. He should’ve improved from the past year, but he hasn’t.

Reactions: DonjoVol
Should've pulled #2 right after the pick six. That was the preumptive back breaker. He put in Harrison when we were down by 3 scores in the 4th.

This is incredibly stupid

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I wasn’t able to watch most of the game, can someone fill me in at what point was JG pulled?

When he threw a 100 yard pick six to start the second half.... if JP was the slightest bit competent and in tune with reality that is.

HB comes in and leads the team right down the field for the first second half TD in weeks. Making Pruitt look stupider with every completion.

Judging by his pouty face caught on the sidelines when HB lead the team to a TD I rather think he is more likely dying to do his bow and arrow or flexing routine when he scores even when the team is down double digits.

Throwing a 100 yard pick 6 then pouting on the sidelines while your team is winning doesn’t make you a team player. Seriously, he should fall down a flight of stairs for that. I never wish injury on a player but he doesn’t deserve to lead this team.

Reactions: Vols1891
Sorry, but players don't "bench" themselves, regardless of how bad they are playing. That is the job of the head coach. I don't know how many back breaking pick 6's Jeremy Pruitt needs to see before making a change and sticking with it. This has been such a demoralizing season, because we are repeating so many of the same mistakes and showing so many of the same vulnerabilities week after week - with no adjustments made. Pop Warner teams could execute a slant against Tennessee at this point. It's not on Guarantano. It's on Pruitt for allowing this to happen. I don't think I've ever seen a more poorly coached team than Tennessee 2020.

VN Store

Back