The Official Tennesee @ #23 Auburn Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I’m going to just put this out there, and I know I’m going to get pounded for it, but Bailey’s ball doesn’t seem to have a lot of zip. I’d still start Bailey, but I’m concerned over his arm strength.
I was thinking the same thing, however, I’ll take accuracy over zip all day long . Not to mention pocket awareness is so much better than JG

I’m really starting to think this staff doesn’t want Bailey to succeed out of fear of losing Salter. I’m a very patient guy and I’ve tried to remain level headed but I’m close to being done with this staff. There is really nothing left to make me think they are going to do anything other than drag our program down farther.
GBO!!

Pretty sure Pruitt's ego is driving him at this point, and he's incapable of admitting that his dogged insistance in playing JG was the wrong decision.

He's getting paid regardless, so burning us down to save face is no big deal to him.

I’m going to just put this out there, and I know I’m going to get pounded for it, but Bailey’s ball doesn’t seem to have a lot of zip. I’d still start Bailey, but I’m concerned over his arm strength.
Could be it's been so long since we've seen a QB put 'touch' on a ball, we forgot what it looks like...

If this were Auburn, Texas, Bama or USC, he would be fired tonight!!! But the difference is our billionaire alumni obviously don't give a damn about sports, or they would go to the university sa will Pony up the money like these other schools alumni would do in a heartbeat!!

Reactions: Vol17222 and hog88
If Jarrett Guarantano shows up as a starter or plays in another Tennessee football game, coach Jeremy Pruitt the head coach should be fired!!!!!

If Pruitt is such a bone head head coach that he keep playing a bone head “watch me make stupid decisions as I throw interception QB” and can’t make a the right choice to flush JG and is incapable of playing and it starting any of his highly acclaimed QB recruits, I say fire him now.

VN Store

Back