The Official Tennesee @ #23 Auburn Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Gray is over 220 all purpose yards....line has blocked better...gave up a TD on a busted coverage and JG threw another pick six...missed two field goals...20 point swing on those mistakes...

I know the Internet fan base hates CJP but this one is on the players. Too many mistakes.

How about continuing with what “isn’t” working.......and refusing to even “try” something different......until the game is over?

I mean if your going to lose anyway....why not try something different?

That’s on Pruitt......and has been.
These players see it, and they know it.

Someone will
Right. I'll believe it when I see it. Worst economic year in recent memory for many, I'm sure theres so many millionaires willing to continue the constant triannual coaching search, and try this roulette again.

I'm not saying that he shouldn't be fired or whatever. Just saying that financially, it's not gonna happen.

Forget practice, HB won the starting QB with his poise that drive. Kid look calm and confident, 180 out from JG. JP can't put him back in the box now, he has no ground to stand on.

Reactions: spyfish007
Is it just me or did the OL seem to look better with Bailey in the game? Not saying they weren't blocking for JG, but there definitely seemed to be more pop in their game with 15 running things.
the entire team looks completely different with another QB in there. it's almost like everyone HATES playing with JG.

Ive seen enough of Bailey in 3 drives the last 2 games to see he's better than JG. How does the coaches not?
Allow me the pleasure of answering that in the calmest most professional way possible...Ahem.....BECAUSE THEY ARE IDIOTS!!!!!...FREAKING IDIOTS WHO SHOULD NOT BE COACHING AT TENNESSEE!!!!!....Thank you!

VN Store

Back