Harrison Bailey to Start vs. Auburn (made you look!)

So, MookeyMonster, come take your medicine. Ain't nobody forgetting your promise.

Instead of being an ass, you could just read the thread and see that I have said “sorry” like three times already and that my friend from the department was wrong.

I had reason to believe he was right and I figured I share it. This is the first time I’ve ever tried to bring info and at least now I know he isn’t as plugged in as I thought.

Reactions: sami and davethevol
You're good, MM. You heard something you thought was good and you shared. It didn't happen. It's not a big deal.

I love how entitled people on a FREE board feel to that every detail and rumor always be right or you're the worst person on the interwebs ever. It's a bit ridiculous.

It’s not been announced yet, so I don’t have any tweets from reporters, but I know someone inside the athletic department who said Bailey will be the starter tonight.

I’ll come back and eat crow if I’m wrong, but figured I would pass along what I know.

I guess yourr wrong

Instead of being an ass, you could just read the thread and see that I have said “sorry” like three times already and that my friend from the department was wrong.

I had reason to believe he was right and I figured I share it. This is the first time I’ve ever tried to bring info and at least now I know he isn’t as plugged in as I thought.
If you do in fact have a source never share it on here because if they're wrong and you share it here they jump all over you🤣

Reactions: UTwild82

Actually, rather than being an ass, I logged in and started a thread that the mods merged into this thread. I was gently kidding you about your promise to come on and take your medicine if your 'reliable' source was wrong. Obviously, your skin is a little thinner, and your pledge is a little hollower than you claimed. How about learn your lesson and don't give us any more 'inside info'..lol

Reactions: marvin616
Need a list of everyone who “confirmed” this stab in the dark at e-cred. Y’all are the main reason I got sucked into watching this garbage offense.

Reactions: DonDiego
It’s not been announced yet, so I don’t have any tweets from reporters, but I know someone inside the athletic department who said Bailey will be the starter tonight.

I’ll come back and eat crow if I’m wrong, but figured I would pass along what I know.
Hoping you was going to be right, hopefully he will come out at halftime

Get a new source...

VN Store

Back