The Official Tennesee @ #23 Auburn Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Had 1:18 on the damn clock, BS coaching staff....this is why apathy has set in the fanbase, the UT football team has no testicular fortitude to go for it...What the hell happened to carry the fight?????

Script for 2nd half
Auburn recieves kickoff, scores in 7 plays
Ut 3 and out
Auburn scores in 4 plays
Ut turnover

etc
etc
etc

After the 3 etc’s do we get to finally see a QB come in the game?

Now that it is halftime, I'd like to give a special salute to Franklin's O & 5 Penn State team
He is not the answer
Franklin is bout to get sued for covering up sexual assault between his male players in the locker room.

He allegedly told players to not report ongoing sexual harassment and assault by several players against one of the PSU players

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Watching the game so far, I am just really disheartened.

There is absolutely zero fire in the team, no emotion, nothing. They look like a bunch of guys walking into their office on a Monday.

We are not up for the game, and that is just a bad, bad sign. Looks like they have just mailed it in this season. Just decided to quit.

Although JG produced in 1st quarter, there ain’t a qb in the SEC who couldn’t do what he did there. We had aggressive playcalling, our wide receivers were getting open, and Auburn was stacking the box and blitzing nearly every play. Yet JG still found a way to cost us a FG early by taking a sack on an obvious blitz. Nearly threw 2 picks already as well. I’m sure Pruitt thinks he’s playing great though.

VN Store

Back