Gun control debate (merged)

Yep. A gun seems to fit nicely in that definition.

Sure it does .. so does everything in the picture on the right . It’s not the tool , it’s always the intent . We don’t have a gun problem in this country , we have a people problem . The left always has the ideology of , If we can just control and change the system , we can change and control the subjects . That has failed miserably.

In the 49 years I have owned a high powered firearm, none of them have killed anyone. My guns suck at being deadly weapons.
I’m 51 and have had to use guns in my personal defense 2 times. Once against a human and didn’t have to shoot him and the other against a coyote. Shot the coyote dead.
I always laught at the gun control morons, and make no mistake they are just not smart people, because the stats just don’t support their claims or desires.

Drunk drivers kill more than guns
Little girls texting kill more than unjustified shootings.
Blunt objects are responsible for more murders than guns. Ban hammers!!!

In the 49 years I have owned a high powered firearm, none of them have killed anyone. My guns suck at being deadly weapons.
I honestly think some of these people believe guns get up by themselves and go kill people 🤣

Sure it does .. so does everything in the picture on the right . It’s not the tool , it’s always the intent . We don’t have a gun problem in this country , we have a people problem . The left always has the ideology of , If we can just control and change the system , we can change and control the subjects . That has failed miserably.
I disagree as gun control measures have worked successfully in other developed countries. If we have a problem with people using guns dangerously, taking guns out of the equation can neutralize our people with guns problem.

I disagree as gun control measures have worked successfully in other developed countries. If we have a problem with people using guns dangerously, taking guns out of the equation can neutralize our people with guns problem.
The Nazis absolutely agree with this thought process.
They did a wonderful job neutralizing the Jewish problem. It’s a shame a few like my great grandfather got away.

Some of them are very accomplished at it. However, your purpose here is clear and your feigned innocence is rather transparent. The baseball bat in my truck is more likely to render damage to a human but I don't see you clamoring to rid us of those deadly weapons.
You said your guns sucked at being deadly. Apparently you were sandbagging because you have inflicted death with them. Your anecdotal evidence of responsible gun ownership is hardly instructive on America's gun violence epidemic.

Dangerous people having access to guns is the root of the problem. A feasible solution is getting rid of their access to guns. It's worked in lots of other countries. The US is unwilling to follow logical suit, therefore mass shootings happen here at higher rates than elsewhere.

We have a people problem that can best be solved by limiting their access to weapons.

Ok. How do you make the determination of who should have their access to firearms limited? The left has made it pretty clear that profiling is racist.

Their answers are to restrict access to the law abiding citizens so they cannot defend themselves against those who will never follow those laws.
Again just not smart people

Those other countries have a 2a? You know those pesky rights thingys we all have ? I’ve never used my firearms dangerously, so why should I lose my rights because of someone else’s deeds ? Let me guess for the “good of society”?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Those other countries have a 2a? You know those pesky rights thingys we all have ? I’ve never used my firearms dangerously, so why should I lose my rights because of someone else’s deeds ? Let me guess for the “good of society”?

their feelies are just not supported by the stats.

they could be if they hadn’t been killed by morons who allowed their rights to be taken away.
They were killed by gun toting racists. I fail to see how this strengthens your argument. The German Weapons Act of 1938 relaxed gun laws in Germany and allowed the free transfer of all long rifles and shotguns and lowered the purchase age to 18. Gun control measures didnt cause the Holocaust. Sorry.

Which militia do you serve in?

They were killed by gun toting racists. I fail to see how this strengthens your argument. The German Weapons Act of 1938 relaxed gun laws in Germany and allowed the free transfer of all long rifles and shotguns and lowered the purchase age to 18. Gun control measures didnt cause the Holocaust. Sorry.

Oh,
You’re a moron that can not read.
2D7FE684-9C11-4A0F-9288-4E3A983E424F.jpeg

VN Store

Back