Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Good looks. I appreciate you looking out.
I’m just curious if anyone here has had this specific cart. My dude is coming into town with these half gram ones for $80. **** better have me goneeeeeee for that price

I refuse to pay more than $40 for a cart when i'm never 100% sure they're legit. (I don't live in a legal state)

200.gif
What show is this?

A few months ago, several posters mentioned a coffee company, Black Rifle, that had opened a location in TN. For those that have had it, do you have suggestions? I am not a coffee drinker but my Dad is. He is not big into anything flavored or sweet and will drink just good black coffee. I appreciate any suggestions.
Not a coffee drinker? That explains a lot. 😁

Wet blanket mystery poster alert
So what? The product on the field speaks for itself.
You don’t think fans have the right to complain? Why are you complaining about fans who are posting about their unhappiness with the program? I don’t know how many VN members there are but several dozen at minimum are calling the coaching staff out the last few weeks. Are you going to complain on each VN member who posts something negative? SMDH.

GAFL!

Reactions: Rylee_Vol18
A few months ago, several posters mentioned a coffee company, Black Rifle, that had opened a location in TN. For those that have had it, do you have suggestions? I am not a coffee drinker but my Dad is. He is not big into anything flavored or sweet and will drink just good black coffee. I appreciate any suggestions.
Just Black or CAF

So what? The product on the field speaks for itself.
You don’t think fans have the right to complain? Why are you complaining about fans who are posting about their unhappiness with the program? I don’t know how many VN members there are but several dozen at minimum are calling the coaching staff out the last few weeks. Are you going to complain on each VN member who posts something negative? SMDH.

GAFL!

I'd venture to say very few of us have issues with calling out the staff, or having a complaint here and there. I've said some pretty harsh things about the staff myself, especially after a little too much whiskey on game night.

If you don't mind my being personal to you, though... you make it a point to post negative comments in every thread that you can, as often as you can. We don't mind your opinion, and we don't necessarily disagree with it... at least not wholeheartedly. We're just saying it gets old. I say "we" because I feel like I'm speaking for at least one or two other folks.

I'd venture to say very few of us have issues with calling out the staff, or having a complaint here and there. I've said some pretty harsh things about the staff myself, especially after a little too much whiskey on game night.

If you don't mind my being personal to you, though... you make it a point to post negative comments in every thread that you can, as often as you can. We don't mind your opinion, and we don't necessarily disagree with it... at least not wholeheartedly. We're just saying it gets old. I say "we" because I feel like I'm speaking for at least one or two other folks.
I post negative and positive comments throughout my time here for about 3 years. Of course the last 2 months have been more negative. You may remember my moniker more because I have posted more. I’m not sure. If you want to research my history go ahead. I was even predicting 7 or 8 wins this year at the start of the season. Of course I was assuming that we would have a new Qb who would be playing early in the season. I feel this team could be 4-2 with another Qb developed so most of my complaints are specific to Pruitt and JG and the immediate effect it will have on recruiting and timing for the program to be relevant. You also may review the likes coming from me to other posts. There is a mix of positive and negative. I make no apologies for what I have posted. Goira has gone after several people including yours truly for being negative. He should go after everyone then for being negative. He would probably have a 100 posts a day here if he did.

Reactions: jwilliams

VN Store

Back