'21 GA DL Amari McNeill (Colorado)

Star gazers unite! Whining and moaning and you don't even know the facts. SMH. You bunch think a "top shelf" coach would want to come here. SHEESH!

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Star gazers unite! Whining and moaning and you don't even know the facts. SMH. You bunch think a "top shelf" coach would want to come here. SHEESH!
Whining and moaning about what? That no one else wants him? Its kind of a stretch to think that our coaches are the only ones at a big school that recognize the talent. The kid plays at Peachtree Ridge, he's not exactly hidden and playing somewhere where he would fly under the radar.

Reactions: LittleVol
That offer list tho

gaHWAikr07YFJwDRYZke21Av_v9V56jY4_uInS0EwVTZdk73RsYnrjXO_zwMZ0GrrBhJuK40tB8bHJzqUJBhWY8ZOXKQMnpWOsGmwdR4c7WKNnR3K-dtmJSwss5va3Pks4Fzxft8dzojWQO9oA

If he’s good enough for GA. State....just sayin’.

Give me a 5* every time. Go back past 3-4 classes and see how many busts there are. They are getting much better at it.

I planned on doing this and started with the 2019 class because 2020 class is too soon to tell but I saw that UGA landed FIVE composite 5* in that one class and now I hate everything

we need DT's, DE's, and DB's.

The fact we havent gotten our OL set is indicting on Friend.

The three-star’s primary position is on the offensive line for Peachtree Ridge – who is gearing up for a playoff run – but does play defensive tackle as well. Standing in at 6-foot-4, 280 pounds, McNeill is a force coming off the ball.

That’s something the Tennessee coaching staff noticed and projected well to the other side of the ball.

“They really like that I can play anywhere on the line,” the prospect said of the Vols. “They said I have good size and athleticism, and that I play with good physicality.”

Surprisingly, that was the first conversation McNeil held with the Tennessee program. Since the offer, the two sides have begun the relationship-building process.

“I’ve been on the phone with them a lot, both coach Pruitt and [Derrick] Ansley,” McNeill said. “They’ve been talking with my family, too.

“I know that coach Pruitt is one of the best defensive coaches in the country and that he is building a great class. They’ve got some good commits in some key areas. I’d like to be a part of that.”

Though his background is on the offensive side, the hopeful-defensive tackle uses that to his advantage.

“Playing offense really helps with my hand placement on defense. I know how to move people, so it’s easy for me to know what to expect,” McNeill said. “Playing offensive line and run blocking really helps with my get-off on defense.”

- VQ

These are pretty good. Reminder this was Georgia 7A btw.. highest division in the state. He’ll pick up more offers soon

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back