Why are so many Vol fans against Coach Pruitt all of the sudden?

What ever happened in the locker room at Georgia.
The team has been non existent since then.
Then stick with a quarterback that basically gave Kentucky that game.
Then at Arkansas come out plain flat after halftime. No answer for thier defense adjustment. Just run straight into thier strength
Insiders know what happened and it involved one of our “ supposed” team leaders

Pruitt is not the guy. Now, whether he gets the ax this year or next year is anybody's guess but there's one thing I'm certain of. We will be smack dab in the middle of another coaching search sometime between December of 2020 and December 2021.
The “search“ could be real easy. We Could hire Hugh Freeze tomorrow if Someone in the AD had the gonads to do it. Instead, we’ll sit back and wait another year and watch South Carolina have the gonads to do what it takes to be a winning program.

Reactions: CJBlaze and hexnut
I obviously wasn’t there and hate to post what I heard From another source But something happened between Trey Smith and Riley Locklear.

Is Locklear still alive? Your story will be kept very confidential and will be handled in a very delicate and fair way here. Trust me!

Is Locklear still alive? Your story will be kept very confidential and will be handled in a very delicate and fair way here. Trust me!
Lol, Locklear has been “out for the season” since the UGA game

Last edited:
It's year 3 and we lost to KY by 27. By 27 freaking points. The team has quit and that tells me all I need to know. Pruitt is not cut out to be a HC. He won't be fired this year and that's a shame because it's only gonna get worse. I hope like he'll I'm wrong but I think the foreseeable future is going to painful to watch.

When Dooley lost to KY I knew he was done but we had to endure another season. History is about to repeat itself

I'm guess I'm full Negavol now. Getting blown out by KY did it to me. This is year 3 and we are going backwards. Arkansas just ate our lunch. It's beyond pathetic and things are about to get worse.

Question: Why are so many Vol fans against Coach Pruitt all of the sudden?

macrovol: Because fans (fanatics) operate on emotion rather than logic, just like most voters.

I guess I missed the point. You make perfect sense🤔🙄

Logic says when you score 4 touchdowns over 14 quarters......there’s a problem.

Logic says when you get blown out in 12 of your total 31 games.........there’s a problem.

Logic says when one player (and/or others) isn’t getting it done.......try something else........logic also says......when you don’t......there’s a problem.

Logic says when you team isn’t motivated, they continuously make mental mistakes and have mental breakdowns over and over......there’s a problem.

Logic says when your recruiting improves, your talent improves, your numbers improves, but the gap between you and others is not decreasing.......there’s a problem.

Logic says when you are a professional and you make millions and you lack development skills (needed for the job)........there’s a problem.

Emotion makes us angry after a loss.

Logic shows us there is probably, a Pruitt problem.

After all the “emotion” settles.....logic has shown us clearly.......there is a problem.

Pruitt has done 2 things wrong imo and that is all. You should not be calling for his job just yet

2. Hasn’t fired Chaney. Chaney has been horrible and was hugely overrated
Two schools of thought on the offensive woes and JG. Some blame Chaney and some blame Pruitt for handicapping Chaney’s options with JG. I’m on the fence if Chaney or Pruitt deserve the most blame.

Insiders know what happened and it involved one of our “ supposed” team leaders

I think therein lies are problems... we have no "leaders" and the coaches don't know how to make leaders.

I don't know if getting rid of some of the Butchy boys will help things any and remove the cancer from the locker room or if it's a lost cause with Pruitt at the helm

VN Store

Back