Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

I’ve been very consistent in my opinion of him as a RB. To depict that opinion as “trolling” is quite arrogant of you.
I’ve been consistent too. The fumbling issues could be coached out of him. His value to UT was more as a RB then LB. Another misjudgment by this coaching staff of ours.

I’ve been consistent too. The fumbling issues could be coached out of him. His value to UT was more as a RB then LB. Another misjudgment by this coaching staff of ours.
I don’t see it being cured. He hasn’t been a star at LB but much more productive. With the RBs in the next class, he drops even more.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
My post you replied to indicates why you cannot look at his stats. He looked good running the ball.
"if you will just take my opinion as fact, you'll see that i'm right"
giphy.gif

Nothing on offense because he doesn’t play offense . Duh!
18 tackles for 6 games? Not impressive production. I’m not sure what point you are trying to make but it appears you have failed.
big +...he hasn't fumbled the ball since he's moved to defense.

addition by subtraction.

weird hill to die on.

Nothing on offense because he doesn’t play offense . Duh!
18 tackles for 6 games? Not impressive production. I’m not sure what point you are trying to make but it appears you have failed.
Defense has different stats. You can have a good game and not put up a huge tackle count...DUH. He’s fifth string at best at RB. Like your logic is fifth grade level...DUH! You think that he “looked good despite his stats.” That’s failure. At RB, you are your stats!

A few months ago, several posters mentioned a coffee company, Black Rifle, that had opened a location in TN. For those that have had it, do you have suggestions? I am not a coffee drinker but my Dad is. He is not big into anything flavored or sweet and will drink just good black coffee. I appreciate any suggestions.

A few months ago, several posters mentioned a coffee company, Black Rifle, that had opened a location in TN. For those that have had it, do you have suggestions? I am not a coffee drinker but my Dad is. He is not big into anything flavored or sweet and will drink just good black coffee. I appreciate any suggestions.
I suggest Death Wish coffee co.

Maybe I will try both. My Dad was in the marines, so I thought he would like the story of Black Rifle.
Black Rifle have a bunch of different coffees but I’ve only tried a couple. The dark ones are what I normally drink. But my wife and i like the death wish so much, we subscribe it.

Reactions: VolGee4
Crouch is a little bit better IMO. Both are sorry in pass coverage. I bet some of the Whitehaven trio if allowed would be much better players than both Banks and Crouch by the end of the season.
Eh i feel like I've seen Crouch burned a lot more often, even though its hard to tell and Banks tackles better.

Defense has different stats. You can have a good game and not put up a huge tackle count...DUH. He’s fifth string at best at RB. Like your logic is fifth grade level...DUH! You think that he “looked good despite his stats.” That’s failure. At RB, you are your stats!
I call BS on your take on offensive stats. With his limited carries what if the blocking was subpar on half of his rushing attempts. He might even be #1 . on the depth chart if given the opportunity. As far as the Defense and tackles you are right. One other consideration would be pass defense responsibilities. Do I need to say anything more? I believe you have very limited knowledge evaluating a players performance.

I call BS on your take on offensive stats. With his limited carries what if the blocking was subpar on half of his rushing attempts. He might even be #1 . on the depth chart if given the opportunity. As far as the Defense and tackles you are right. One other consideration would be pass defense responsibilities. Do I need to say anything more? I believe you have very limited knowledge evaluating a players performance.
You’re such a faux football snob. Acting like your opinions are KNOWLEDGE. Lot of “might” buried in your genius. He’s on the depth chart as a LB...makes a lot of “didn’t travel with the team” as a RB. JMO so I’m not following your blowhard path.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
You’re such a faux football snob. Acting like your opinions are KNOWLEDGE. Lot of “might” buried in your genius. He’s on the depth chart as a LB...makes a lot of “didn’t travel with the team” as a RB. JMO so I’m not following your blowhard path.
As with Pruitt’s pitiful decisions on the Qb situation. He has missed on Banks true talents IMO.

VN Store

Back