'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

Only dense person I see is you pal. Maybe you should have played the game instead of learning it on a console. Still didn’t address how 3 and outs affect a defense. Probably because you’re clueless about the sport. Now go fire up your PlayStation
Our defense does have issues. They can’t cover a slant if you drew the play up in front of them.

Only dense person I see is you pal. Maybe you should have played the game instead of learning it on a console. Still didn’t address how 3 and outs affect a defense. Probably because you’re clueless about the sport. Now go fire up your PlayStation

Question. Do we have a pass rush? Do we have extreme difficulty defending slants?

What does either one of those have to do with JG?

Reactions: MarcoVol
I’m pretty sure Trevor didn’t want us lol. I find it hard to believe we wouldn’t want a top 2 QB especially when he grew up a huge Peyton Manning fan.

Trevor loved Peyton. Loved UT all his life. Wanted to be a Vol. Butch told him he didn't fit his system, didn't want him. This is a well known story.

That sounds right (it’s been awhile) I do remember he was interested in UT before he blew up. Probably would’ve ended up at UGA anyway.

Hypothetical: If Dobbs redshirts his frosh yr, we make the sugar bowl in 16, and Dobbs leads us to a respectable year in 17, one of Fields/ TLaw is QB for the vols right now.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710

VN Store

Back