'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

You’re telling me the #1 OLB in the country with every offer in the SEC suddenly isn’t a take? lol

Not buying it.

I’m so sure the 3* who’s committed to BC is a better player. *blue font*
The only way that is true is if Smael’s injury is really bad. He hasn’t had a bad season. Dude was injured early and shut down his season

Sounds like other schools rethinking their strategy as well. I know another that if he wants to come there they will take him but on his own accord....if that makes sense.
So he’s good enough, but just not good enough to pay?

I don’t understand how the #1 LB could have that bad of a year for US to say nvm. He is still really talented with tons of potential regardless of this season I would think...

I don’t understand how the #1 LB could have that bad of a year for US to say nvm. He is still really talented...
As I alluded to it is a risk reward game here. And I am not sure some feel it is worth it versus other positions of need at the moment. If that makes sense as well.

As I alluded to it is a risk reward game here. And I am not sure some feel it is worth it versus other positions of need at the moment. If that makes sense as well.
Gotcha. Thanks for the info

I just feel like he is like a Swiss Army knife that could do a lot of things on defense and maybe even offense, but I understand

only 2 win team in the history of college football that’s turning down 5*’s.
tenor.gif

Anyone that’s watched him knows he’s more of a project player. Yes he has a SUPER high ceiling but the bust probability is higher than other highly ranked guys. This is mainly because of him not having a solid position on the field.

For the record, he has pretty much been shut down for his senior year.

Remind y’all of a certain LB we took in 2019? The one that everyone thinks should be moved back to RB..

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

VN Store

Back