“Video unavailable” every time I click a YouTube video on VN

We’ve had some issues since the update to iOS 13. It’s kinda weird because it doesn’t happen all the time but it does sometimes. You might try updating to 13.2.3 and see if that helps at all.

Did this ever get resolved? I used to be able to view one once in a blue moon, but now never. Only YouTube. Can’t view ones I posted (I can view them on YouTube, just not here), and I can’t view ones posted by others, so it’s not just that I’m posting them wrong.

iPhone 6+ on current iOS. Updates have never helped.

Did this ever get resolved? I used to be able to view one once in a blue moon, but now never. Only YouTube. Can’t view ones I posted (I can view them on YouTube, just not here), and I can’t view ones posted by others, so it’s not just that I’m posting them wrong.

iPhone 6+ on current iOS. Updates have never helped.
It's some type of permission issue with iOS. Last I checked it wasn't limited to our software. It typically only happens when copyrighted material is posted, in my experience. Anyway, my solution for now, instead of clicking play, is to click on the title of the video instead and it will load on youtube.

It's some type of permission issue with iOS. Last I checked it wasn't limited to our software. It typically only happens when copyrighted material is posted, in my experience. Anyway, my solution for now, instead of clicking play, is to click on the title of the video instead and it will load on youtube.
Ok, annoying, but understandable. Thanks!

VN Store

Back