'20 Recruiting Forum: Official Arkansas Pregame/Game Thread

That throw was the best throw we've seen all year from a TN QB
I don’t understand how you run 7 straight run plays and then give your QB on 4th and 4 a pass play. Granted. That was pass interference and we should of scored on that drive. (It would of been completed otherwise)

But once you are dealt the cards of it being 4th and 4 down two scores why not kick the field goal I just don’t get it.
The

BS. You don’t blame Bailey for that garbage you blame the coaches for putting him in that garbage situation where you need two scores in the first place. Carry on.
I should not have said that and redact it. It was unfair indeed. I was just frustrated he kept throwing the same checkdowns when there is clearly no time for that. Coaches should have made him fully aware of such. My bad

I don’t understand how you run 7 straight run plays and then give your QB on 4th and 4 a pass play. Granted. That was pass interference and we should of scored on that drive. (It would of been completed otherwise)

But once you are dealt the cards of it being 4th and 4 down two scores why not kick the field goal I just don’t get it.
The
I'm fine with going. Its easier to get in FG range then get 7. I dont understand the 7 straight runs. Pruitt is too old school and needs to change ASAP to save his job

I lied I have one other thing to say since that was such a bad coach performance. While I still believe we might as well give Pruitt more time because there no chance of us getting out of this grave with another coaching change but maybe I forget how bad Lyle was but I can’t think of a worse coaching performance than what we just witnessed.

Reactions: GoBears
I'm with @I4Jay. Bailey didn't look like the moment was too big for him. He played smart, looked plenty mobile for a pocket passer, made a nice pass down the field when it was there. And that was all with being in a situation where the defense knew we had to pass.

There is no doubt that Bailey is our best option and should play the rest of the season.
Winners win.

Reactions: gainesvol82
It’s funny how anyone can criticize the check downs. When no one was open down field.... wtf is he supposed to do? Throw an interception an a pivotal drive? What if one of those check downs somehow turned into a TD?

Coaching staff put him in a horrible situation period.

Oh I’m not hating on him for going to the check downs at all Arkansas was basically in prevent defense and the check down was the only thing open.it’s just unfortunate that’s all the time the coaching staff gave him honestly was 2 minutes. I agree 100% they put him in a ****** situation.they should have put him in earlier I still think he looks better than what we have seen especially from a freshman.

VN Store

Back