2022 top-50 6-2 W Justine Pissott commits!

Dillon, a ND fan, posted on the BY that Justine is a NC commit. I wonder where Dillon got that info.

Result of b-slappin', givin' a thumpin' to, and layin' the smack down on opponents who never expected to be banked on by a slight kid.

Some only learn the hard way.

"Methinks yon Pissott has a lean and hungry look...."

Justine the Assassin!

Nice one Creek.....Justine is going to kick a lot of ass.
quote-let-me-have-men-about-me-that-are-fat-sleek-headed-men-and-such-as-sleep-o-nights-yond-julius-caesar-65-32-71.jpg

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Didja know that Tim Curry played "Pennywise the Clown" on the original "IT"

Did not know that...Have never seen the old or new "IT"

Quick story...Years ago, back in San Diego, I went with my then girlfriend to a midnight showing of The Rocky Horror movie...I had no idea what to expect...The audience was wild...A few of her friends joined us and they were dressed as some of the screen characters.....Fun people, but the weirdest group I had ever known...

After the show we went to some house party with them...The people were doing all kinds of drugs, which I don't do any drugs, or drink.....I was the only sober person among them...Most of the people were dressed as characters at the party too...

I was really out of place there....I left my then girlfriend at the party in a human pile...They were having adult fun...It was not my type of scene.

Reactions: FabSmokyVol
Giving this thread a bump. Look at this thread's title and look how far she came. It was said from the jump instead of going to these evaluation camps for rankings at the beginning she was in the gym getting better. She also recently played for higher profile AAU teams while spending the other time playing and learning the game and fundamentals with friends prior to that. I don't know if it will happen but after her summer and this camp she may get another bump into the top 10 or top 5... but hopefully now she has opened eyes and Kellie can get some credit in getting in on some top talent. YES, she needs more but this seems to be a better start than most thought.

D9F89315-CF4C-4C21-BDC0-86EF284210DA.jpeg

Don't understand why fans always post this lady as if she's a new commit or #1 recruit. That tells me how we missed having #1 recruit. Hang on guys they'll come.

Don't understand why fans always post this lady as if she's a new commit or #1 recruit. That tells me how we missed having #1 recruit. Hang on guys they'll come.

Who is ALWAYS posting about this young lady? LOL... i posted about her again because she just showed out against the top competition in the country so i placed it in her thread.

Im not worried about her being the number 1 recruit because it looks like she is doing plenty of damage at #11😂

Do your comprehend/understand that? As you would say •OK" 😉

Last edited:

Somehow missed this, what a great article! Talks about when Justine committed to Coach Kellie and Goldwire, I got tears from the excitement, plus how Justine’s parents met, and how her Mother went by herself to run a marathon in Alaska, and how her Father was so excited when he first saw Kellie, he’s 6’10” by the way and her Mother is 6’, and much more about the family, and what Justine was thinking when she gave Kellie her commitment, just a really great read. So glad she chose to come to Tennessee!

I had to do a double take on that Holmdel Hornets court. Looks just like the Huntland Hornets gym but with a different paint scheme. Almost has to be the same cookie cutter design. Of course I haven't been in that gym in over a decade.
It still looks the same. Great school, great place to enjoy all sports!

Somehow missed this, what a great article! Talks about when Justine committed to Coach Kellie and Goldwire, I got tears from the excitement, plus how Justine’s parents met, and how her Mother went by herself to run a marathon in Alaska, and how her Father was so excited when he first saw Kellie, he’s 6’10” by the way and her Mother is 6’, and much more about the family, and what Justine was thinking when she gave Kellie her commitment, just a really great read. So glad she chose to come to Tennessee!

It's a great read. I especially like this: "Justine Pissott has her sights set on a national championship in college, a professional basketball career and then becoming a college coach." Hello 2035.

The Pissott commitment story was one of my all-time favorites, and it was a treat to re-read it just now.

VN Store

Back