'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

I can’t imagine this kid can balance being an SEC QB and playing in SEC baseball and do both successfully. I guess that’s why he’ll probably end up at UK because they’ve offered a spot on both and there is far less pressure there, but to excel in both is beyond difficult.

I say this as a big fan of baseball, but playing college baseball really is not that hard (for a good baseball player, not for just anyone). If he's a pitcher, he could play both easily. A safety from LSU did it not all that long ago, and I believe he played for a national championship on both teams.

Reactions: ShreveportVol
What an opener it was for Collins Hill, especially on the offensive side of the ball. The Eagles are led by two sophomores, four-star quarterback Sam Horn, and four-star cornerback (really an athlete) Travis Hunter — both showed up and made big plays Saturday morning.

Horn ended up going 27-40 for 354 yards and three touchdown passes. He also showed good mobility and had a couple of nice runs mixed in. He started a little slow, but got in a groove and made some nice short, intermediate and deep throws. He has connections to Tennessee, and the Vols have offered, so many talk about that SEC school with Horn, but it is others like Kentucky and Missouri in most contact with him right now.
c.simmons

Simpson wouldn't come if we took Horn

The more I hear about Simpson’s recruitment the more I think he’s a little biatch.

So far I’ve heard if we would’ve gotten JT Daniels that he wouldn’t come here so we stopped pursuing (no idea if true). And now if we get another QB in his class then he’s not coming here?

If we get Simpson, dude better be an absolute baller.

Should note that I’m sure he’s just doing what’s best for him. But it seems like there are an awful lot of caveats to his recruitment.

Yeah I believe Simpson is at the top of the staff’s 2022 QB board. In my opinion, they’ll still “recruit” Horn until Simpson commits.

The more I hear about Simpson’s recruitment the more I think he’s a little biatch.

So far I’ve heard if we would’ve gotten JT Daniels that he wouldn’t come here so we stopped pursuing (no idea if true). And now if we get another QB in his class then he’s not coming here?

Should note that I’m sure he’s just doing what’s best for him. But it seems like there are an awful lot of caveats to his recruitment.
We “hear” things that the principles never really utter...edit: udder.

Reactions: ACvol3 and MarcoVol

If this is true, Pruitt better land him, and he better be the guy. Pruitt's job may very well depend on him

VN Store

Back