NJ DT Tywone Malone

It is funny that some of the same posters who burn AV at the stake for being wrong with his information are asking Skeeter for the same information. Glad to see Skeeter back on here posting a little bit, but he has missed just as much as AV has. Goes to show that people with connections within the program are only as good as the information they are told, which is very subject to change in recruiting on a day to day basis.

It is funny that some of the same posters who burn AV at the stake for being wrong with his information are asking Skeeter for the same information. Glad to see Skeeter back on here posting a little bit, but he has missed just as much as AV has. Goes to show that people with connections within the program are only as good as the information they are told, which is very subject to change in recruiting on a day to day basis.

or it goes to show how incredibly stupid it is to ask other anonymous posters for "intel" on a message board.

I was told that Mauer was starting the game against Bama last Wednesday by a player on the team. You just have to take it with a grain of salt. That's what happens around the team. I'm sure Mauer was told to prepare to start.

I was told that Mauer was starting the game against Bama last Wednesday by a player on the team. You just have to take it with a grain of salt. That's what happens around the team. I'm sure Mauer was told to prepare to start.
I would have loved to see what Maurer can do for a full game.

I'm sure Mauer was told to prepare to start.

It’s my sincere hope that all the guys are preparing like their gonna start. If your Not doing that then you Don’t have any business on the field anyhow. BM and HB and jt
Have to take the bull by the horns if their gonna earn the job. Somebody needs to step up and be a leader. I highly doubt that Pruitt told the team on Wednesday that Brian would be starting though, not his style

It’s my sincere hope that all the guys are preparing like their gonna start. If your Not doing that then you Don’t have any business on the field anyhow. BM and HB and jt
Have to take the bull by the horns if their gonna earn the job. Somebody needs to step up and be a leader. I highly doubt that Pruitt told the team on Wednesday that Brian would be starting though, not his style
Didn't Henry T say he was the only one doing extra film study in the linebacker room? I think we have a lot of individual talent on the team. That talent playing together is a preparation and or a coaching issue. Hyatt looked like he could single handedly bring back the WRU title to UT running go routes, but I have no idea if he can make hot reads or run all the other routes. I think it's completely obvious that Rocker was the defensive line leader last year. Losing Tim Jordan and Austin Pope has killed this offense, just purely on their willingness to block. That's just the tip of the iceberg. I will be really curious how we bounce back this second half, and what changes over the next 2 weeks. This offense has played like Chaney is just trying to get another payday before retirement. It can all be fixed quickly because of the individual talent. It just comes down to want to and leadership.

Didn't Henry T say he was the only one doing extra film study in the linebacker room? I think we have a lot of individual talent on the team. That talent playing together is a preparation and or a coaching issue. Hyatt looked like he could single handedly bring back the WRU title to UT running go routes, but I have no idea if he can make hot reads or run all the other routes. I think it's completely obvious that Rocker was the defensive line leader last year. Losing Tim Jordan and Austin Pope has killed this offense, just purely on their willingness to block. That's just the tip of the iceberg. I will be really curious how we bounce back this second half, and what changes over the next 2 weeks. This offense has played like Chaney is just trying to get another payday before retirement. It can all be fixed quickly because of the individual talent. It just comes down to want to and leadership.

The quote I saw said that he did it alone, not that no one else did it.

I have seen people jump to that conclusion, right or wrong though it may be.

Reactions: VolDC
I would have loved to see what Maurer can do for a full game.
Absolutely sucks we didn't get any g5/fcs teams to get backups more run to see what they could do this year. Wasn't exactly pretty last year, but ya never know. Vandy should be a great opportunity though, anyone could play that game...holiday or whoever doesn't matter. They average 8 ppg 😭

I most definitely think the plan was to bring in anyone else at the first sign of a JG meltdown. It was as good as starting. Just never happened.

The QB2 situation is so weird. Shrout was like 100% QB2 during camp...but 247 just said that was maybe more because of HB and BM looking so far away from it. Apparently pretty displeased with him recently...seems like anyone's spot to grab rn.

Still really like BM's dynamism and what he brings if he can put it together. He was pretty far off last year, but if he could develop his passing significantly, who knows.

I still say his name like a kid who can't pronounce the r in Tyrone very well.

I most definitely think the plan was to bring in anyone else at the first sign of a JG meltdown. It was as good as starting. Just never happened.

The QB2 situation is so weird. Shrout was like 100% QB2 during camp...but 247 just said that was maybe more because of HB and BM looking so far away from it. Apparently pretty displeased with him recently...seems like anyone's spot to grab rn.

Still really like BM's dynamism and what he brings if he can put it together. He was pretty far off last year, but if he could develop his passing significantly, who knows.
He didn’t have a 3 interception and a fumble meltdown type game. But he still can’t connect on basic pitch and catch routes. Way too many 3 and outs. And Chaney is now running the ball more than necessary due to the fact he can’t trust JG to throw mid range passes. JG is horrible at checking down and starring at his target. The only thing he has going for him is a good deep ball. He still played like crap on Saturday

Reactions: PHARMTEAM10

VN Store

Back