TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

It will be interesting to see how much better Bailey and Salter can make themselves in competing against each other.

Could we see either Maurer or Shrout transfer in 2021 or 2022?

It will be interesting to see how much better Bailey and Salter can make themselves in competing against each other.

Could we see either Maurer or Shrout transfer in 2021 or 2022?
Heard on the radio that they expect JG to be told to move on just because he wouldn’t exactly be welcomed back into the fold with open arms. So if he wants to play another season, he would have to transfer regardless. I could see Shrout leaving but not Maurer. I think he genuinely loves it here

Reactions: preacherwebb
Wait is this the ex Tic-Toc girl? I think it was @SLICKYINC that always posted that video of her dumping him

How salter do you have to be and announce a break up on TicTok!?...these hoes are crazy mane and to think that’s someone’s daughter acting a whole fool for the world and volnation to talk about👀😂😅 Brian Maurer must have gave her the A1....No steak sauce😂 anyways he needs to be starting 🤘🏽

How salter do you have to be and announce a break up on TicTok!?...these hoes are crazy mane and to think that’s someone’s daughter acting a whole fool for the world and volnation to talk about👀😂😅 Brian Maurer must have gave her the A1....No steak sauce😂 anyways he needs to be starting 🤘🏽
A1, no steak sauce, lol.

VN Store

Back