The Official "2020 Final Presidential Debate" Thread

Biden doesn't need a wire or an iPad to debate Trump, he's had a visual and audio implant installed, that's why he has to take a week off before each debate to let the scars heal.

Biden doesn't need a wire or an iPad to debate Trump, he's had a visual and audio implant installed, that's why he has to take a week off before each debate to let the scars heal.
Data Upload Successful:

tenor.gif

Yeah... you will find confirmation for it in the same places where you can also read about the wire Joe Biden was wearing in the first debate. LOL.

My point is unlike you who act like a mindless zombie sometimes, I'm not buying it so easily. It's obviously something but I want to know if it was mentioned somewhere else. Could just be a writing surface.

I did not say he was critical of Trump in the first debate. I said he was critical of him. He debated Trump as well as Biden and at times more so during the debate.

Wallace is a left leaning hack that is anti-Trump. Of course, let him moderate!

Title of an article from Vox, in case you say, he isn’t critical of Trump...

“Trump’s adversarial relationship with presidential debate moderator Chris Wallace, explained”
9/29/2020 by Aaron Rupar

LOL you mad.

Wallace was in a no win position over the man child that was spitting all over the podium that night.

Trumps behavior that night was both reprehensible and indefensible by any rational, civilized adult.

Crying about Wallace not doing his job while getting steam rolled is hilarious. That debate cemented everyone's opinions, one way or another - last night's debate was meaningless. There are no more scraps to win.

LOL you mad.

Wallace was in a no win position over the man child that was spitting all over the podium that night.

Trumps behavior that night was both reprehensible and indefensible by any rational, civilized adult.

Crying about Wallace not doing his job while getting steam rolled is hilarious. That debate cemented everyone's opinions, one way or another - last night's debate was meaningless. There are no more scraps to win.

😂 last night wasn’t meaningless. It actually will have a huge positive impact for trump because not only did he take a literal sh** on Biden all night, he got that dumb old man to attack the oil industry. Your post is wishful thinking .

😂 last night wasn’t meaningless. It actually will have a huge positive impact for trump because not only did he take a literal sh** on Biden all night, he got that dumb old man to attack the oil industry. Your post is wishful thinking .
As opposed to your own post, which is objective analysis?

Reactions: Septic
As opposed to your own post, which is objective analysis?

No, it’s called common sense. Do you believe Biden attacking the oil industry and all the people that affects won’t sway any voters? 😂 gtfo... it was a big moment. That walking corpse on the stage last night messed up on that one.

Reactions: StarRaider

Sure thing man.

No, they should have put a shock collar on Trump and let the moderator zap him every time he opened his trap out of turn and every time he told a lie. Of course, Trump would have been electrified so many times he would now be in a padded room eating jello so maybe that wouldn’t have been nice.

I don't watch Fox News very much. I know about Juan Williams and Donna Brazille... is there anyone else?
First thanks for not being a English Nazi that was my phone or me not sure but they have people on all the time of both sides and debate in the day I used to love Colmes rip but Jessica Tarlov and Marie Harf, Richard Goodstien, Juan Williams there is more I can't thank of and one was already listed on here that has a show. Plus this
IMG_20201023_174124.jpg

Reactions: NorthDallas40
First thanks for not being a English Nazi that was my phone or me not sure but they have people on all the time of both sides and debate in the day I used to love Colmes rip but Jessica Tarlov and Marie Harf, Richard Goodstien, Juan Williams there is more I can't thank of and one was already listed on here that has a show. Plus this
View attachment 317147
That is awesome I’m gonna wear this out on here thanks for the info 😂

I'm smart enough to recognize biased reporting when I see it. This Hunter Biden laptop story does not implicate Joe Biden in any wrongdoing. The Wall Street Journal column, which I referenced earlier, points that out. This is a manufactured "scandal" by the right wing to smear a candidate before an election. There is no crime. Joe Biden was a private citizen at the time. That is an important detail which the right has buried in their reporting.

If it were only things during his time as a private citizen then no, it is not illegal - it is a bad look and the public should know about it since it would seem a lot of foreign govs might have hooks into him - but probably not illegal. The Burisma thing is problematic though because of what Joe did while VP. If he got a penny through Hunter, that is a big no-no. And of course, we have his taxes - and from what I can tell, he did not report any of that income. Also, its not likely Hunter just started being a bagman in 2017.

So I agree that this is definitely not enough to go on for a trial yet - but there is way way way more smoke here than Trump was impeached on. The voters deserve to know the truth about this stuff, one way or the other.

Sure, Biden has a more paths to 270, but Trump still has a very viable map where he gives back two states he won last time. Just flip PA, WI, or MI on this map and he's there.

270.JPG

Pretty easy to imagine a scenario in one of the three states where:

* he closes the gap between now and 11/3
* there is a difference in the spoil rate of mail in ballots, generally 2.5%, versus in person, generally 0.5%
* he turns out more rural voters than anticipated or wins them at a greater rate than anticipated

It's difficult but if he can hold FL, AZ, GA, NC, OH, IA--all places where he should be a heavy favorite--then he only needs one.

Reactions: RockyTop85
LOL you mad.

Nice try, Not mad. Stating facts. I will leave the emotional explosions to the left. I did not defend his performance. I hated that debate from all angles. It was unwatchable.

Try to trigger someone else, it’s not working here.

Reactions: StarRaider
View attachment 317147
Because every other outlet is left leaning. Not hard to determine that.

VN Store

Back