Coach Garrett Medenwald Shoots CrossBow in Subdivision

Maybe this isn’t plausible, I’m no bow & arrow expert, but is it not possible a “safer” type of arrow was being used? Plastic tip? Softer tip? I’m sure it still would pop a ballon, just a thought I haven’t seen mentioned.
Was my thought also or maybe they had something on the other side of the balloon for the arrow to go in to.

I'm picturing the OP posting these in the hospital ER with the arrow stuck in him, like "yes, I know exactly where the arrow went, and I'm not exactly happy about it"

F1sIqXGZ9ulAZA0Ea9rSvrHXOzRerc7TeTBynGgCw7Q.jpg

Did anyone see this clown use a bow/arrow to do his gender reveal in a subdivision? Lots of people asking on Vol Hoops twitter where the arrow went. What a 🤡!
When I was 30 years old, I can't imagine using a high powered bow in my subdivision! Idiot!

Is that a black powder "high powered" bow or a smokeless powder "high powered" bow? Maybe he was shooting at the rabbit!

Reactions: gisman
Is that a black powder "high powered" bow or a smokeless powder "high powered" bow? Maybe he was shooting at the rabbit!

Anonymous sources have told me it was almost definitely a fully semi-automatic assault bow with 30 round quiver and suppression system. We need this criminal off the streets yesterday!

Did anyone see this clown use a bow/arrow to do his gender reveal in a subdivision? Lots of people asking on Vol Hoops twitter where the arrow went. What a 🤡!
When I was 30 years old, I can't imagine using a high powered bow in my subdivision! Idiot!

You would think a 30 year old man would already his know his gender by now. Was it maybe a coming out party?

You mean like a satellite view of the home? SMH. I'm out. I expect the tweet will be deleted soon. The response from Vol Hoops was also bizarre! They could have done exactly what you have mentioned and said precautions were taken, they did not.

View attachment 316986
They responded with sarcastic humor because they understood that everyone that is not a woke chicken little was not actually upset about this incident.

I would imagine, like many places, that discharging a firearm in the city limits is illegal, while shooting a bow and arrow is not. If this subdivision is outside the city limits where discharging a firearm is legal, then while perhaps irresponsible, it wouldn't be illegal.

My question for you is do you know what precautions were or weren't taken here, or are you just assuming he flung an arrow into the direction of his neighbors house? From that video, I cannot determine whether he is shooting that arrow into an open field or wooded area in the distance anymore than I can determine that he is shooting it directly into the front door of a house across the street. The point is, you are making quite a number of assumptions based on roughly a 60° view of a 360° picture.
I don't know if you watch a lot of videos online or not, but typically, if someone is demonstrating something dangerous, they will explain how it's a safe and controlled environment. I'm not suggesting that anyone is obligated to disclose as much, but the absence of any of that in this video makes me think it's a valid concern.

I don't want to bash on anyone in the bball program, especially someone who has more than proven their worth, but these videos are stupid AF to begin with -not even considering potential dangers. That's just me complaining with my personal opinion, but I do objectively think this video deserves some criticism.

You know, one of the reasons we moved overseas was that the US is turning into a depressed country. Everybody unhappy most of the time, crime out of control,media living for bad news only and trying to control the peoples opinions. After spending four years here there isn't a chance we would ever live in the states again for any reason. This sites a perfect example, no one can have their own opinion.People don't think the same, it's alright if someone has an opinion different than yours, someday you may be surprised to find out that your opinion wasn't as right as you thought it was. But feel free to carry on.;)

Maybe this isn’t plausible, I’m no bow & arrow expert, but is it not possible a “safer” type of arrow was being used? Plastic tip? Softer tip? I’m sure it still would pop a ballon, just a thought I haven’t seen mentioned.
I would be shocked if that's not the case. IIRC, I think the standard target arrow just has a blunt tip. Plenty of power to stick in an archery target or hay bale with just about any bow. Video is still kinda sketch imo, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that reasonable cautionary measures were taken.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
You know, one of the reasons we moved overseas was that the US is turning into a depressed country. Everybody unhappy most of the time, crime out of control,media living for bad news only and trying to control the peoples opinions. After spending four years here there isn't a chance we would ever live in the states again for any reason. This sites a perfect example, no one can have their own opinion.People don't think the same, it's alright if someone has an opinion different than yours, someday you may be surprised to find out that your opinion wasn't as right as you thought it was. But feel free to carry on.;)
This is just my opinion, and maybe I am depressed and unhappy due to the crime and media covering all the bad news, but it is fine with me if you never come back to the states. I am always appreciative when Pretentious, sanctimonious blowhards move away. Feel free to carry on.

Reactions: Pride85 and joshwa
I would be shocked if that's not the case. IIRC, I think the standard target arrow just has a blunt tip. Plenty of power to stick in an archery target or hay bale with just about any bow. Video is still kinda sketch imo, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that reasonable cautionary measures were taken.
Yes, that’s correct.

VN Store

Back