Coach Garrett Medenwald Shoots CrossBow in Subdivision

websiteworld

BigOrange
Did anyone see this clown use a bow/arrow to do his gender reveal in a subdivision? Lots of people asking on Vol Hoops twitter where the arrow went. What a 🤡!
When I was 30 years old, I can't imagine using a high powered bow in my subdivision! Idiot!

Last edited:
Did anyone see this clown use a bow/arrow to do his gender reveal in a subdivision? Lots of people asking on Vol Hoops twitter where the arrow went. What a 🤡!
When I was 30 years old, I can't imagine using a high powered crossbow in my subdivision! Idiot!

It wasn't a crossbow for one. Many, many people that hunt deer with bows, practice in their neighborhood. As always, somebody trying to stir the pot.

This is a densely populated subdivision, not a neigborhood. Do you think people also discharge firearms in a packed subdivision for practice as well? I've never seen anybody do this in a subdivision.

You are obviously trying to make this a story. In doing so, I would suggest you inform yourself before doing so. While I would agree there is probably better places and ways to let people know that you are having a boy, bows are definitely used for target practice in "densely populated" subdivisions. I watch my neighbor do this every year. A firearm and a bow, while both are lethal, are quite different. Quit trying to make a story out of nothing.

This is a densely populated subdivision, not a neigborhood. Do you think people also discharge firearms in a packed subdivision for practice as well? I've never seen anybody do this in a subdivision.

I would imagine, like many places, that discharging a firearm in the city limits is illegal, while shooting a bow and arrow is not. If this subdivision is outside the city limits where discharging a firearm is legal, then while perhaps irresponsible, it wouldn't be illegal.

My question for you is do you know what precautions were or weren't taken here, or are you just assuming he flung an arrow into the direction of his neighbors house? From that video, I cannot determine whether he is shooting that arrow into an open field or wooded area in the distance anymore than I can determine that he is shooting it directly into the front door of a house across the street. The point is, you are making quite a number of assumptions based on roughly a 60° view of a 360° picture.

I would imagine, like many places, that discharging a firearm in the city limits is illegal, while shooting a bow and arrow is not. If this subdivision is outside the city limits where discharging a firearm is legal, then while perhaps irresponsible, it wouldn't be illegal.

My question for you is do you know what precautions were or weren't taken here, or are you just assuming he flung an arrow into the direction of his neighbors house? From that video, I cannot determine whether he is shooting that arrow into an open field or wooded area in the distance anymore than I can determine that he is shooting it directly into the front door of a house across the street. The point is, you are making quite a number of assumptions based on roughly a 60° view of a 360° picture.

Your second paragraph said it much better than I did.

you are making quite a number of assumptions based on roughly a 60° view of a 360° picture.
You are making assumptions, that I am making assumptions. I know exactly where this house is and how many homes surround it. People asked where the arrow went and this was the reply-

Screenshot_20201023-061503_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
You are making assumptions, that I am making assumptions. I know exactly where this house is and how many homes surround it. People asked where the bow went and this was the reply-

View attachment 316981

If you know all about how this occurred then tell us. Don't tell half stories if you know all of the facts. What was beyond his target? Were safety measures taken? Is there a house, road, anything beyond his target. If you are going to tell a story, then tell the whole story and we won't make " assumptions ".

You are making assumptions, that I am making assumptions. I know exactly where this house is and how many homes surround it. People asked where the bow went and this was the reply-

View attachment 316981
So, then I’m not going to worry about it. You are using that vague Twitter verbiage as some damning smoking gun. If you know more about the setting and situation, quit being so coy and just lay the cards out on the table.

If you know the area so well (since you know exactly where this is), your outrage over the whole incident comes off like that of a bitter neighbor. This wouldn’t happen to be your subdivision, actor Mike, would it?

1- Kid in video says "Somebody got killed with this thing"
2- VOL HOOPS response to people asking where the arrow went was "don't worry about it"

Really stupid this was posted by a multi-million dollar organization, period.

IMHO- No responsible person releases an arrow that far up in the air in a densely populated subdivision

clown.jpg
Screenshot_20201023-061503_Twitter.jpg

1- Kid in video says "Somebody got killed with this thing"
2- VOL HOOPS response to people asking where the arrow went was "don't worry about it"

Really stupid this was posted by a multi-million dollar organization, period.

IMHO- No responsible person releases an arrow that far up in the air in a densely populated subdivision

View attachment 316983

Why do you keep avoiding the questions that we are asking? Give us more facts. It will lend your story more credibility if we have more information.

When I was 30 years old, I can't imagine using a high powered bow in my subdivision! Idiot!

Have you ever considered collecting stamps or birdwatching to pass the time?

Give us more facts. It will lend your story more credibility.
You mean like a satellite view of the home? SMH. I'm out. I expect the tweet will be deleted soon. The response from Vol Hoops was also bizarre! They could have done exactly what you have mentioned and said precautions were taken, they did not.

house.jpg

You mean like a satellite view of the home? SMH. I'm out. I expect the tweet will be deleted soon. The response from Vol Hoops was also bizarre! They could have done exactly what you have mentioned and said precautions were taken, they did not.

View attachment 316986

I agree with you on the Vol Hoops twitter account. I did ask you more specific questions that you keep ignoring. Without that information, there is nothing that would cause me to share the same outrage that you do.

VN Store

Back