'19 LA DT Ishmael Sopsher (Alabama transfer)

4_4514524.jpg
Ishmeal Sopsher

1591932.jpg
Ishmael Sopsher

4* recruit(Scout), 6'4", 285lbs., DT, Amite High School, LA.
Class of 2019

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

UT has offered along with 6 other schools at this point. #2 DT & 26th ranked overall recruit in the 2019 class.

Last edited:
Interesting name..

So-sher? Sop-sher?

We need to figure something out on the DL and he may help. With an extra year of eligibility and a 1 time transfer our coaching staff can really flip the talent on the roster in 1 year if they manage it right. All our current players should realize that this year they are playing for their spot on next year's team.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
We need to figure something out on the DL and he may help. With an extra year of eligibility and a 1 time transfer our coaching staff can really flip the talent on the roster in 1 year if they manage it right. All our current players should realize that this year they are playing for their spot on next year's team.
there is talent there. and more coming. omari thomas, dominc bailey, tyler baron, morven joseph...all on campus...katron coming...maybe we still get TID and/or Malone...

not to say i wouldnt take this kid, just that it's not an "epic fail" if we don't pursue awfully hard or miss...

I'd be more interested in the reasons for why he's leaving. He was rated high coming out of high school, but even 5*'s can bust.

4_4514524.jpg
Ishmeal Sopsher

1591932.jpg
Ishmael Sopsher

4* recruit(Scout), 6'4", 285lbs., DT, Amite High School, LA.
Class of 2019

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

UT has offered along with 6 other schools at this point. #2 DT & 26th ranked overall recruit in the 2019 class.
Just another castoff
with a history of weight issues. Those players have not worked well for us (Aubrey Solomon). Pass

Solomon had a good first season. I’m waiting for the final half of this one before I use him as an example of failure.
IDK about last year but I was thinking he did not stand out. Middleton is the only one last year that stood out at times. At least he is the only one I remember seeing or hearing about.

VN Store

Back