2020 Presidential Race

It means a little when you just spent years playing defense against getting regulated out of business and would rather not go back to that. I don't even want to vote for the guy, but he's the only candidate that makes any sense for me to vote for.
This is my feeling 100%

Trump was against lockdown though. He didn't want to shut down. What exactly could he have done to prevent the states from doing it? Honest question.
He had the national attention so maybe put people on stage to convey his vision? Use Pence as the mouthpiece after collecting all info.

Good timing for his approval rating to get to this. I know other polls are lower but this has been a good indicator in the past.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Sponsored by Liberty Nation, Conservative News Where Truth Matters
Thursday, October 22, 2020
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday, sponsored by Liberty Nation, Conservative News Where Truth Matters, shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

Reactions: headhunter15
It means a little when you just spent years playing defense against getting regulated out of business and would rather not go back to that. I don't even want to vote for the guy, but he's the only candidate that makes any sense for me to vote for.

This. There are only 2 people that can win this election. I have to support the one that will cause me less damage.

Reactions: AM64 and BigOrangeD
If we're struggling it's because of a lack of leadership and terrible information. We're 8mos in and have a really good idea what's going on
It’s going to run it’s course regardless of what the government does or doesn’t do. Hindsight is 20/20 with things like this

Reactions: AM64
He had the national attention so maybe put people on stage to convey his vision? Use Pence as the mouthpiece after collecting all info.
Cuomo, Whitmer, Boob that runs CA, De Blasio, etc would have never cared about what Trump was saying or did. Lockdowns were pressured from the media and scared the **** out of the population. It's not as easy as you suggest when Democrats, media, sheep part of population are screeching for Lockdowns. Go back to when it busted out here in the Rona thread.

Cuomo, Whitmer, Boob that runs CA, De Blasio, etc would have never cared about what Trump was saying or did. Lockdowns were pressured from the media and scared the **** out of the population. It's not as easy as you suggest when Democrats, media, sheep part of population are screeching for Lockdowns. Go back to when it busted out here in the Rona thread.
It was as easy but Trump abdicated to Fauci instead of owning the message. Honestly he should have let Pence own the message since his communication methods are vastly superior. Trump let others drive the narrative and they sure did

I've said the initial response based on fear of the unknown was understandable. Wearing masks outside and writing tickets for businesses is crazy 8mos later.

Reactions: BigOrangeD

VN Store

Back