Joe Biden (D) ............. 45%
Donald Trump (R) .... 48%

Pennsylvania
Joe Biden (D) .............. 50%
Donald Trump (R) ..... 45%

Wisconsin
Joe Biden (D) ............... 49%
Donald Trump (R) ...... 44%

I'll Avi bet. So, does gas have to get to 6 only once? Is it an average for his term? An ave price across america... or ave in Houston?

Set the parameters
Of course, if Trump gets re-elected we can scrap it.

But according to my abacus, 3x $1.85 is actually $5.55.

So let's say if the price where I buy it goes above $5.55, and stays for 4 consecutive fill-ups spaced a week apart, prior to the 2024 election.

I buy it mostly at a couple of Stripes stations (Sunoco) in the Conroe area.

As for the alternate avi's, what would you propose?

Reactions: McDad
Why would I address it? I dont have the supposed laptop, emails, etc. Neither do you. None of us knows anything. We're all just sharing what we've read about something we have zero firsthand knowledge about.

I can speculate that Fox News can now just report that the NYPost is reporting ......

The rest of the media may not be interested in spreading a Kompromat campaign.
So you are just sharing news stories about it being a Russian gig off what you've seen... Something you have no first-hand knowledge about?

So let's say if the price where I buy it goes above $5.55, and stays for 4 consecutive fill-ups spaced a week apart, prior to the 2024 election.

I just filled up with diesel for $1.55 a gal so only $4.65... and I wont have to fill up again until probably 2021.

Reactions: AM64 and RavinDave

You gonna cheat and buy that super premium stuff?

I will have a UF Gator avi (my most reviled team).

You?

Looking at the polls on RCP, many of the swing states are actually tighter than they were at this time last election. It wasn't until November you really started to see the polls tighten up between Hillary and Trump in the swing states. Therefore, I guess if Trump has a good shot at winning, you'll see a similar tightening up in late October/November this year.

I just filled up with diesel for $1.55 a gal so only $4.65... and I wont have to fill up again until probably 2021.
I drove a diesel Toronado station wagon for a time... back in the mid-80s. It was actually my gf's.

But I don't have any diesels in my current fleet. Just talking regular petrol/gas here w/ McDad.

Reactions: StarRaider
Time has an article up right now which describes how this NY Post story is in fact part of a Russian disinformation campaign and specifically from Russian agent Andrii Derkach, who is a known associate of of Rudy Giuliani's.

VN Store

Back