'21 GA RB Cody Brown

For context Derrick Henry hit a top speed of 21.6 mph on Sunday when he housed a 90 yard run against an nfl defense...
He's probably not able to maintain close to his top speed for as long as Henry can, but a college strength and conditioning program could work wonders.

For context Derrick Henry hit a top speed of 21.6 mph on Sunday when he housed a 90 yard run against an nfl defense...

Great power and vision. And speed

But I also remember Jalen Hurd supposedly running 23 mph? The kid trying to chase down Brown was running 21.8 if that clock is legit because he was gaining on him but ran out of gas. Because Brown is a better athlete and trains hard.

Hits hard!!

He follows Henry To'oto'o closely on social media. More than any other player. Just saying 🙄🇺🇸👍

He's probably not able to maintain close to his top speed for as long as Henry can, but a college strength and conditioning program could work wonders.

Whatever his top speed truly is, he seems to be able to maintain it pretty well.

And I'll admit...he's gotten faster 😁

Whatever his top speed truly is, he seems to be able to maintain it pretty well.

And I'll admit...he's gotten faster 😁
Gotten faster? He has been fast... Here is how you know if a running back is fast, you look at their film and see if they ever get run down from behind. I don't mean caught by someone talking a great angle but ran down from behind. I was honestly confused by people on here saying he was not fast enough. I never seen him get caught from behind in 7A Georgia football. That kid from Maryville got caught from behind every time he had the football. That is how I know he will never play.

Gotten faster? He has been fast... Here is how you know if a running back is fast, you look at their film and see if they ever get run down from behind. I don't mean caught by someone talking a great angle but ran down from behind. I was honestly confused by people on here saying he was not fast enough. I never seen him get caught from behind in 7A Georgia football. That kid from Maryville got caught from behind every time he had the football. That is how I know he will never play.
Maryville-is that Whitehead ? I can’t remember.
I thought Brown looked slow on video but realize his running style and thickness can give the appearance he is slower than he actually is. Plus he has slowed down near the end zone on some plays when the defenders are still going all out to catch him.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Maryville-is that Whitehead ? I can’t remember.
I thought Brown looked slow on video but realize his running style and thickness can give the appearance he is slower than he actually is. Plus he has slowed down near the end zone on some plays when the defenders are still going all out to catch him.
Tee Hodge. You are right the bigger guys look slow just like Derrick Henry does not look fast but he outruns NFL defenses on the regular. Do what I do and just look at long runs and see if they are getting run down from behind in high school. If they are getting run down in high school then you can dismiss them early and easily. Just be careful about angles, getting caught by a player taking a great angle is not the same as getting run down from behind.

VN Store

Back