Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m listening to the Basilio 5th quarter and it’s insane how he jumps around playing devil’s advocate. I get it’s a living but I remember why I stopped listening but talk about playing the emotional fiddle to a fan base.
Unhealthy and gets people thinking the wrong way. You can’t play with people’s emotions like that and it be healthy

Man!..I’m shook!...literally crying my eyes out right now...my grandfather who passed away 3 years ago was a die hard dodger fan our whole family is amd right before that HR pitch...I asked him for a hanging high pitch up in the zone and he delivered....miss him so much...I’m literally crying my ass off.Go Dodgers!

1603078129728.gif

Last edited:
Any of y’all thinking he cans Chaney are dreaming. I could Weinke or Tee being gone though
Tee? WRs have been great with him and he just brought in some studs. He isn’t going anywhere. Weinke and Chaney are on the chopping block. Long will be QB coach soon. Friend isn’t going anywhere. Our OL was the worst in the country before he got here. He’s flipped it. Run blocking is there and interior pass blocking is solid. Tackles need work (coincidentally where we are still youngest?), and the RBs need to learn to block - but that’s on Graham.

Either way switching to Bailey and letting him get live experience is the Answer. Kid is a baller. Period. When you make a sideline throw like he did coming off the bench you are a good QB. Kid hadn’t thrown a single SEC Downfield Pass and delivers that beauty...... on top of that he was selling the handoffs with a chance of him running (which allowed our RBs to gain more yards) his effort is what it should be as a UT QB and on top of that he actually moved around in the pocket.

Agree. I think he is a relic pandering to a zealot side of the fan base... I trust swain more than anyone. Any Tony fans I don’t mean offense.
I need to listen to Swain more. I get bored with the 99.1 crew and with the GoVols247 bunch. Too scripted and pedantic. Boring as listening to grass grow.

Reactions: ShreveportVol
Tee? WRs have been great with him and he just brought in some studs. He isn’t going anywhere. Weinke and Chaney are on the chopping block. Long will be QB coach soon. Friend isn’t going anywhere. Our OL was the worst in the country before he got here. He’s flipped it. Run blocking is there and interior pass blocking is solid. Tackles need work (coincidentally where we are still youngest?), and the RBs need to learn to block - but that’s on Graham.
We talkin bout the same Will Friend? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back