Maurer transferring [fake news]

And your point???? Unlike you JG slurpers normal football people understand freshman will struggle and not try to down freshman just to make thier heros feel better.....im sure there are some injured vols you can fun of...
Wouldn't call butchna a JG slurper. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even call a JG slurper, a JG slurper... It's kinda childish, don't ya think?

Wouldn't call butchna a JG slurper. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even call a JG slurper, a JG slurper... It's kinda childish, don't ya think?
After being called a negavol, among other names...and when butchna contines to down BM, make fun of his injuries and call in to question Fandom..it comes across as being a pretentious ass...and gets old quick...childish prob but ya fight fire with fire sometimes

Reactions: DaUndergroundMan
After being called a negavol, among other names...and when butchna contines to down BM, make fun of his injuries and call in to question Fandom..it comes across as being a pretentious ass...and gets old quick...childish prob but ya fight fire with fire sometimes
In my experience, name calling is much like physically yelling at someone. There ability/willingness to hear you is inversely related to the level of insults or volume of your voice.

Reactions: Power T-Rev
In my experience, name calling is much like physically yelling at someone. There ability/willingness to hear you is inversely related to the level of insults or volume of your voice.
In person yes, but this is a message board....and his history of insults and snappy one liners to put people down does the same....

See his response to me..i said nothing about BM. Just HB and that 1 throw and he had to make a smart ass comment to put down BM for no reason..it gets old...
I ain't getting drug into this. In my original post I simply meant that I wouldn't classify butchna as a JG slurper... Only other thing I would say is try not yo take comments about players (people you don't even know) so personally.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Based on what? The 2 minutes he’s played
That looked a whole lot like last year when his mental mistakes caused Pruitt to yank him. He threw into double coverage with a guy running free underneath. Why do you think he didn't go back in?

That looked a whole lot like last year when his mental mistakes caused Pruitt to yank him. He threw into double coverage with a guy running free underneath. Why do you think he didn't go back in?
Still not sure its enough due to lack of actual practice reps....

It sounds like he's gotten virtually all of the #2 reps this fall. I'm not against Shrout. But that didn't look good.
I know your not..
Yea he took all the #2 reps but if they only had 100 reps for the week and JG take 75% that other 25 is gonna help alot...
That was a bad pass and choice...he forced it

Ok.. I don't even watch the NFL anymore so my interest in the draft starts and stops with how many UT players get drafted and where.
That’s why I don’t like when people say his Hs talent around him doesn’t make a difference when it makes all the difference in the world

Reactions: Big Al Orange
And your point???? Unlike you JG slurpers normal football people understand freshman will struggle and not try to down freshman just to make thier heros feel better.....im sure there are some injured vols you can fun of...
Not a JG slurper...that’s your tiresome narrative for those who hadn’t written him off. I did today. Found myself defending Bailey BEFORE the season from a poster who was “concerned that he threw to his most dangerous weapons too much”. Sound familiar? I’m sure I’m the reason Maurer’s transferring. Make sure you get that hug, you normal football people, you! 😉

You think you’re a “football people” all of a sudden? Well...you prolly could be. All you have to do is declare it on a message board...so nm.

You think you’re a “football people” all of a sudden? Well...you prolly could be. All you have to do is declare it on a message board...so nm.
My head is sort of football shaped. Does that count?

That’s why I don’t like when people say his Hs talent around him doesn’t make a difference when it makes all the difference in the world
Or none. He fed his most dangerous weapons...kinda what we want.

Where did I “continue”. Made a one off comment in a post. The only “fandom” I call into question is 1Vol8. Because he’s not a fan of the program...just Maurer. Not sure why that would get you so irate...unless you’re an alternate account. 😉

I think BM should transfer. Go find a team that will give him a shot. I think he's got great talent as I college quarterback. Believe he could be very good in the big 12 where it's a more wide open game. Won't play Sundays, but maybe he can get some pay somehow. Staying here, he'll not get a chance.

Reactions: 825VOL

VN Store

Back